Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 102 of 948

Agreed. No way Cahleth would stop for a breather - Page 102 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Mar, 2017 - 9:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 102

Aeric, don't forget that Lia passed Onwen a bag back at the barricade to examine. I haven't seen you mentioning it in any posts. Not sure if you caught that or not.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

To Brandonfett,

The chest is not incredibly large or heavy. While it is bulky enough that it isn't ideal to just carry around, Sar'ai could haul it out of the room fairly easily before she starts messing with the vials.

15th Mar, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Friendly Necromancer says...

I did catch it Kyrroeth, thanks, I just neglected to mention anything about it in my earlier posts partly because Onwen hasn't had any time to do anything with it… but also because I forgot so thanks for reminding me.

15th Mar, 2017 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Page 102 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Firstly, I really like Nyzahr's last post and the use of a random chess piece that she may see some kind of omen-like meaning behind. Very cool. (Inspiration, hint hint, wink wink, (Laugh))

Secondly, Ok, I was just wondering if we could have a moment to have an "Above table" conversation real quick about the resting situation?

I understand where Lia and maybe some others are coming from as an urgency point of view due to the circumstances happening above ground. However, as Aeric pointed out, he's down to basically cantrips; Sar'ai is down to 1 spell slot (Both wizards can recover some spells on short rest); The fighters probably could benefit by replenishing HP or even action surge; The monk, ki points, etc.

Also, it could allow us to come together for a moment and more effectively plan what we want to do next as a unit. Something that we really haven't done since entering Greenest. I know Sar'ai was one of the ones doing things on her own (As well as others), so that may sound a little strange, but I am speaking from a player's perspective, not Sar'ai's.

Thoughts?

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As a player, I totally agree that we could use the tie to rest. I even had Poljen ask about it before we headed into the tunnel regarding the other town folk about to be cut off. And while we could make it to help them, we hopefully can find a way to the chapel, where they have some form of protection. But those doors won't hold up for too long. Poljen is impulsive and impetuous. He is for going now. If he thought the chapel would hold up while we rested, that would be one thing. But I don't think it will. So Poljen will in fact be forging ahead.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh yes, that reminds me, it seems I need to remind people about the Inspiration system.

None of you have been using inspiration unless I somehow missed it. You each were granted one point at game start, but you cannot store more than one point at a time, so haven't gained any since.

The basic use of inspiration is quite simply to give yourself advantage on any single d20 roll.

I'll also let you burn inspiration points to pull off stunts that would normally be considered, shall we say… improbable. Onwen might use one to do something with a spell not normally within its purview, or Cahleth might try for a trick shot. Just describe what you want to do and I'll give the thumb up or down.

Generally speaking, you get Inspiration back for roleplaying well (At my discretion), but as mentioned you can't hoard the points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 102

It would be to the characters benefit to rest. It would give Lia her channel divinity back. I just don't see most of the characters knowing what is happening in the town taking an hour long break. Some might but most wouldn't. I'm all for taking short tests when we can. I know that some character classes benefit more from them than others. I just think it would be very unrealistic that most of the group would be willing to take a break now. It would be abandoning people to their fates above. If Sar'ai and Onwen want to stop that's fine. I see that in their characters. They really don't care what happens to the people here too much. Lia is pressing on.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 102

Agreed. No way Cahleth would stop for a breather now. He is holding out hope of finding sactuary in the church once everyone is safe and accounted for.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.