Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 103 of 948

Of course, you could all be pronouncing it - Page 103 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Mar, 2017 - 2:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 103

Looks like Cratol is on his own. He will head to the right and see what is over there.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

From what I read, I believe Kyzahr will be following Cratol, since the random d6 roll came up with a 6. So there you go…

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I misread that, could've sworn it indicated she was chumming it up with the wizards in back.

Okay, so he does have the creepy tiefling that doesn't seem to care about maybe getting companions killed as backup. Reassuring right? tongue.gif.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 6:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 103 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Geoffroy is available also. Thomas said in his intro he won't be able to post much if at all through the next few days.

No doubt about Nyzahr. I would rather be alone. You never know what you will get with her. I feel like she is very well roleplayed for a chaotic neutral tiefling. I just see some major issues down the road. Would you want an unreliable creepy tiefling following you around never knowing what she will do? If someone gets killed or seriously hurt due to some random thing that she does.... It could cause some party splitting tension. I don't see anyone with cause to trust her besides maybe Sar'ai.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Mar, 2017 - 1:33pm

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

And as I recall, Nyzahr communicates with mental images, so I think that means none of us actually know her name. Right?

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

She would have signed her name on the same contract you guys did. So Onthar at least knew from the start. Enough time passed since that you'd have learned it from him or others at some point.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 103

Okay, that is fair enough… I had been wondering about that. Now we can at least call her name in frustration!

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 103

Of course, you could all be pronouncing it wrong, or she might even have signed a different name. But that's up to Ash. tongue.gif.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.