Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 105 of 948

I'm rather surprised none even commented - Page 105 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Mar, 2017 - 2:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 105

Question… Tallis came down with Bubbles, plus two other rangers and dogs. I assume that means the other rangers are also halflings. Can we get descriptions of them?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Pretty sure I... Yep, I did say they were halflings before.

In any case, two men, tall and lithe by their race's standards. They have the bearing of people used to surviving away from civilization.

Both are wearing studded leather armor with a similar camouflage pattern as worn by Tallis. Both bear a longbow, but while one bears a shortsword at his hip, the other has, of all things, a gnomish hooked hammer.

They're introduced to you as Roscoe and Tolman. They are unfortunately the last of Tallis' company of outriders, the other four were lost trying to find ways past the blockade. Tallis is in charge of others in the militia, but these are the men she trains and works with personally.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Just a note that if there is not a rock sturdy enough to hold his rope Cratol will use a couple spikes and pound them into the floor to hold his rope with his hammer.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 105 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'm not sure, but do we have anyone who speaks Draconic? And if not, do the spell casters think speaking it in common will do the trick?

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Huh, I could have sworn someone had it, but I'm not seeing it listed on anyone's sheet.

All right then, in that case you are not sure what the words mean, but fortunately for you, the basics of arcane spells are very closely linked to the language in question. So you've worked out the phonetics needed to say the command phrase.

Also, for future reference the language used is important. Saying it in common wouldn't do the trick unless the command phrase had been inscribed in common.

18th Mar, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Sar'ai has comprehend language as a ritual if time (And trust…) is allotted her.
Just putting it out there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 105

I wonder what the rest of the group thinks when Cratol does not reappear. Last time anyone saw him was in with the spiders. No one ever saw him again.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 105

I'm rather surprised none even commented on Nyzahr coming back without Cratol. One would think that an event worth noticing tongue.gif.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.