Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 115 of 948

Daishain, Ya know, I read it and it didn't - Page 115 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Mar, 2017 - 11:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 115

Is the rider who dealt seven damage to Fay still near him? Are there any near him, close enough for him to attack without moving? I assume human and not kobold since they are fleeing. Also, what type of armor are they wearing?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 24th Mar, 2017 - 9:48pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I will have to check, but Poljen might have received healer's kit help earlier. But with the drake dead and the kobolds dead or fleeing, how open would the path to the dwarf be for Poljen? Or is he still beset by drakes and cavalrymen?

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The guy who hit Fay is still there and in easy melee range. He's wearing chain mail.

Poljen is still fairly hemmed in at present. Targul on the other hand could make it to the dwarf if he's willing to risk some AOOs

As to the Healer's kit usage, I don't think so. You guys woke up, went straight for the gate. Didn't have a chance to use the kits while there due to limited time. Went to the fort, went down the tunnels with zilch delay, and the first point you guys stopped long enough to breathe since was at the magic door, which is when we're talking about retconning the kit usages in.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 115 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, since we are retconning healer's kits is it okay to keep that healing word spell she just cast on herself? Having used a kit previously she wouldn't have needed the healing. Are we still rolling a medicine check to use these or are we saying that they automatically worked this time? I rolled medicine just in case.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Sure, you can keep the Healing Word.

As to Medicine checks, how about a middle ground? Make one Medicine check per kit usage, if it fails, assume the second one passes instead of trying again (So no more than one wasted charge per person)

Oh, and Abnninja, just in case you're flipping through the PHB wondering what the heck is going on, its a houserule on the first page of this thread. I expanded the utility of those kits so people would be less reliant on spells for after combat recovery (And actually give the medicine skill a practical purpose).

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah, I went back and read stuff (Also working in dinner and playing with my kids for a bit). Poljen did not get a healer's kit, so with the spell Lia just cast, he will be at 17, plus whatever the kit gave him back then. I will post his actions for this round shortly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 115

Out of Character: in response to Poljen's query in the main thread.

There are a few of each adjacent to you, take your pick. The drakes seem easier to hit, but are slightly less dangerous.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 115

Daishain,

Ya know, I read it and it didn't make sense to me until just now. Now that understand I may done this a tad differently. That said, I'll stick with what I have. Fay has grown on me and is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters. I hope he lives through this! rolleyes.gif.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.