Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 117 of 948

Assuming that the 11 points listed that Poljen - Page 117 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Mar, 2017 - 1:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2017 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 117

I'm sure you feel that luck was wasted, but I look on it as you burning a 1 and a 2 in the same round. Next round that 2 will not come up. So it goes… you've done some pretty wicked stuff so far, aside from that.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That is true Paul. Fay has been a big help. It's nice he is fresh to the campaign and has all his spell slots still. All of us are getting low. That lucky feat is really good. Having three rerolls in your pocket every day is huge.

Daishain, is it possible to get an Inter Character thread for this game like in Aeric's game? I think we might need it soon.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Mar, 2017 - 8:57pm

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2017 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I think we can arrange that. There hasn't been a huge amount of call for that before now, but it would be good to have the opportunity.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2017 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 117 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thanks for the encouragement and I understand that's how the dice fall sometimes. Fay will always try to do at least his fair share. Anyway, I think Lia skewered the beast.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, Healing word takes a bonus action to cast. Can I use a bonus action to cast healing word and then my main action to cast it again in the same round? I don't know how that works.

I'm not sure how everyone's hitpoints are holding up. May I please have an update of the current hit points of everyone fighting in the street? I'm trying to see who to heal.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Mar, 2017 - 11:25pm

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2017 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay is in pretty good shape. He's been hit twice for seven each but still has 17 HPs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 117

Kyr, you can indeed use a standard action to do a bonus action thing.

However, there is a general rule, and I keep forgetting this one myself, that you can't cast more than one L1+ spell in a round, even if one (Or both) of them are a bonus action to cast.

In any case, update on the field. The rhino is currently brushing by Targul, and is quite close to Fay at the moment. Most of the drakes and one of the last horsemen are surrounding Poljen. The last two horsemen are over by Father Falconmoon.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 117

Assuming that the 11 points listed that Poljen took this most recent round, he is down to 13. If that is the case, that means they hit him for 22 points in the first place. Ouch!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.