Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 118 of 948

That particular guy is rocking scale mail - Page 118 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Mar, 2017 - 4:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
26th Mar, 2017 - 4:16am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 118

The Quiet Shadow says...

Sighs, again I apologize for the wait and I will try to jump back in. Still much distracting me so I hope too much hasn't happened. It did show like 80 replies though in the main thread so I am a bit worried.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Mar, 2017 - 4:17am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Vast majority of the new posts is a fight Geoffroy is not involved in.

Quick synopsis, Geoffroy is in the cave watching over a bit over a hundred people recently rescued from the temple. Those who did the rescuing are busy defending the escape of the same at the moment, along with a new guy they met at the temple, Faevalor, also known as Fay.

26th Mar, 2017 - 4:36am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Well that is helpful, thank you. That should make things easier for me and allow me to jump back in without going too far back to catch up to what is going on. I will work to be more active and not miss anything, I should be able to do at least that as well post more then I have.

Which members posts, a[art from your own, should I look for?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Mar, 2017 - 4:37am

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 118 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Last relevant posts were on page 146 I believe. You're not the only one who has been a little quiet of late.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 9:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

True, that.

Nyzahr has been in the background, but I'm keeping track of current events, simply assumed there was not any way for her to get involved in it, since she's back in the cave.

We can assume she is helping Cratol funnel the people in, that she is quite aware the monk's still to tell them what he's discovered in there and that the others haven't made it back yet.

Wether or not that could prompt her to go outside for a check (And therefore participate in the end of the fight, maybe at a crucial moment) should be up to Dungeon Master's discretion, I reckon.

In the case she does come upon the battle, she will be sneaking her way into it if she can, avoiding a frontal approach.

P.S: and Ninja, warm welcome as well, been enjoying the bard character's roleplaying and his verbal flourish… makes a nice change from my mute one, for sure.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 26th Mar, 2017 - 9:08am

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain,

I have a quick question. I want to use my second luck to re-roll my attack rolls. Since I have advantage I rolled twice. Do I re-roll both of the or only one of them?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 118

That means Poljen is now at 17 HP, which is an odd coincidence. That last round you say Poljen's blade was turned by armor? His attack plus the bless was a 17. That's pretty darned high… now I have a better idea about when to use that Inspiration. At least the screwed up damage roll was not an issue. I saw it before going to bed but I could not edit it before bedtime since no one else posted and it was much less than 4 hours.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 118

That particular guy is rocking scale mail and a shield. He's not as tanky as you, but he's not bad.

In response to Abn's query, it lets you roll just one additional die and pick the result. Having advantage doesn't change that.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Mar, 2017 - 4:55pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.