Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 120 of 948

I thought I had them in there and I just got - Page 120 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Mar, 2017 - 4:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 120

Tallis isn't there, but if Cahleth thinks back, he thinks he can recognize a few of those profiles.

I'll go ahead and confirm that it is a part of that group, the ones who had mounts on hand and could move swiftly to catch up.

Whether or not the rest of them are on the way, well….

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Mar, 2017 - 1:53pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

We need to drop this dwarf mage, after that we may consider disengaging. The problem is we can't lead these guys to the tunnel.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oh Sage and All knowing Dungeon Master,

Can you give an idea what's left on the field for us to clear and where these creatures are located? It may be time we start speeding towards the tunnel.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 120 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

One Drake left, it is currently harrasing Poljen, but is also looking very nervous. One wounded horseman, he's currently running off to the north.

Two more are over by the father, one of them has fallen out of his saddle due to currently being paralyzed, the other is squaring off with Lia.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: I moved this post in its entirety over to the correct thread. Sorry for putting this in the wrong place.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 27th Mar, 2017 - 3:54pm

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Okay, so the guy Poljen wounded used Disengage and then moved away on his horse. Is he within 60 feet of the stalwart barbarian? I ask because if so, he is within movement range of Poljen…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 120

He is indeed within range as he didn't get a chance to spur that horse to full tilt this round, go get em.

Bear in mind that Poljen will risk an AOO from the last drake, but I'd be inclined to say that's not a major concern.

Abnninja, no problem it happens. However, it seems you forgot to add in the attack rolls, might want to do that before the 30 minutes are up.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Mar, 2017 - 4:08pm

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 120

I thought I had them in there and I just got back from a meeting… two minutes late. I put the rolls here if that is okay. I could have sworn I had them in there. I must have done something to make them disappear… like hit the back arrow to check on something or another.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 27th Mar, 2017 - 4:31pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.