Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 17 of 91

Chuckling, I reply, "From all the tales - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jan, 2017 - 12:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 91 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 17

Riding up to the rusty bell, I attempt to ring it. “Odd… ” I ponder. “Nettles' Crossing obviously refers to Davik Nettles. All I see is but one rope spanning the chasm though. Let's look around and see what we can find - perhaps Nettles decided to build a bridge somewhere else? He was an accomplished engineer, according to my sources.” Caelum and I then search the area.

Out of Character:
I had to google what Gimp was, but it looks like you can do some really cool maps using it. Either option will be fine - whatever you prefer, honestly. Heck, I wonder if you could use the building cutouts and paste them together into a district grid (From Ultimate Campaign, p. 224 - 226). I did that for my home base map. Let me know if you like it.

As far as multiple settlements go - would using the group SRD work? Or maybe asking JB if he can add additional sections as the game progresses?

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 25th Jan, 2017 - 7:35pm

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Ignoble says...

Mykael pulls up next to Archival to study the bell and look about "Nettle's Crossing?" he says incredulously "What manner of crossing is this? Doesn't look like much of a feat of engineering to me. Are you sure it's a reference to this Davik?"

But he does as Archival suggests and begins to search for anything out of the ordinary or a potential way across.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 12 (1 roll)

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jesla looks at the rope. " Someone please hold my horse. I'll be back. " She dismounts and walks to the rope. Jesla tugs on it to make sure it is still in pretty good condition. Dropping down she grasps the rope and begins crossing the river hand over hand.
Out of Character: : If the rope seems to not be strong enough to hold her weight she will not do it.

26th Jan, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 17 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Game Master says...

Caelum and Mykael both spot a flimsy rotting ladder on the riverbank to the south west (The rope crosses to the southeask). It extends to the rocks and debris of loose planks 30' below and looks like it's been there a while.

Caelum also spots what looks to be a bit of rotting flesh among the flotsam. Suddenly it twitches and moves.

Jesla has advanced 20' across the rope (Still above the pier) when something breaks out of the debris, showering wood splinters and water. There stands the rotting body of a man, emaciated and long grey hair matted against his rotting face, parts of it showing the skull underneath and a gaping hole where the nose should be. It takes a step on the water towards you.

Out of Character: While I like the map and it would be easier for me to do it straight out of Ultimate Campaign, the Community Use Policy (And OGL) do not extend to artwork, so it would have to be redrawn…
If you're willing to do so, Diarmadhim, you can take over keeping Freehold's map up to date and I can keep the blueprint up as a planning reference.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Seeing the man ghoul jump up Theaton pulls his bow and fires arrows at it. Using all of his feats.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 7:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Stay your weapons for a moment. Is anyone capable of casting spells to speak with the dead?" I ask. "The crossing is here - maybe we can get information on what happened from this corpse?"

Out of Character:
Sure, I can update the Freehold map from now on. I'll find some way of making it look nice without doing the cutout stuff.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 17

Jesla is startled as the corpse breaks free. She decides that she is in a bad location and heads back to where the others are. The barbarian makes it back and unsheathes her great sword. She looks at the others and smiles. " Just in case he isn't friendly. "

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

Chuckling, I reply, "From all the tales I have heard, rarely is an undead friendly. I'm just hoping we have someone that is able to compel the undead to tell us what happened to the bridge."

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 26th Jan, 2017 - 12:44pm

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.