Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 18 of 91

Jesla stares at the undead waiting for the - Page 18 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jan, 2017 - 4:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 91 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 18

Kresnik says, "My apologies, but I do not have that ability. There is a spell I know of that allows one to question the dead, but even were I prepared to use it today, it does not work if the body has been tainted with necromancy like with this poor soul."

"In the unlikely event this thing is the talkative type, I can at least act to translate if such is needed, but for now I think we must prepare to destroy it"

The gnome hesitates before continuing. "Some of the spirits I know offer knowledge of creating undead servants. I have not dealt with them in the past, I find such things abhorrent. But if we keep the body intact, I might be able to restore it to undeath and under my control tomorrow. But I don't know if it would be able to answer our questions even if we resort to such measures.", he shudders a little at the thought.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Jan, 2017 - 8:06pm

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2017 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Ignoble says...

Seeing the ghoulish figure Mykael draws his sword and raises his shield in preparation for battle, bringing Midnight around to face the creature Mykael studies the figure trying to discern how strong the evil is within it (Uses detect evil).

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+4): 7 (1 roll)

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jesla looks at Mykael and grins. " He looks fairly weak. Do you want help or the honor of one on one battle brave paladin? It might be good to challenge yourself. These never ending meetings soften a person. " She steps off her horse and secures the reins to anything available. Jesla steps away and swings the sword a time or two to warm up. " Gorum approves this. Our lord in iron will be well pleased. "

27th Jan, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 18 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Game Master says...

You all ready and Theaton struggles to ready his bow while Jesla climbs back to land.

The creature raises an empty left hand as a dripping ranseur materialises from the water into his right hand. In an eerie, soggy voice he says, “I will speak for myself. You are not my tormentors. Throw the Stag Lord’s body into the river that I may look upon his death, or join me instead.”

Mykael detects a moderate evil aura emanating from him.

Out of Character: Because of Theaton's poor initiative, I had the undead go first. You can keep those rolls and choose to attack if you wish.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Out of Character: I will keep my rolls and when it is my turn I will release my arrows as I doubt it will be friendly to us.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kresnik says, "My companions include those who brought down the Stag Lord. If he was your tormentor, then you owe them thanks, not threats. Who are you, might I ask?"

At the first sign of overt agression, Kresnik will cast Haste upon the entire party.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Jan, 2017 - 2:26am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jan, 2017 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 18

Game Master says...

Theaton's arrows sail into the undead's chest and head (15 damage) which snaps back with the impact.

He maintains the open hand in front as he says, "I seek only vengeance against the Stag Lord. Cease!"
In response to Kresnik he says, "I was once Davik. Prove that he is dead. Cast his body into the river."

You can see the arrow in his chest drops out and water coils up his body to fill the hole.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 18

Jesla stares at the undead waiting for the paladin to respond. " I wouldn't engage him in the water. Huge advantage for him. " She looks down at Davik with scorn on her face. "Foul creature, who are you to threaten the likes of us? Do not make demands of us. Depart in peace or we will send you to the long sleep. By Gorum I swear this. You know not whom you address. "

Specific Action: She will hold her action to see what the creature and the rest of the group will do. If battle is joined she will leap into action.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Jan, 2017 - 4:40am

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.