Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 23 of 91

Coughing, I maneuver my mount away from the - Page 23 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jan, 2017 - 8:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 91 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 23

Jesla looks at Archival with a disbelieving look on her face. " These are not our lands. How do any of our laws apply here? You might as well say the Kellid's tribal law applies here. No law applies here. I don't know a lot about law. I do know that law of one land does not apply outside of that land. Are we really going to watch a good friend possibly die to prove a point about a law that doesn't even apply here? This is insane. I will not allow my friend to die. What kind of friend does that? "

Jesla walks closer to Theaton. The feral eyes of a cat watch the unfolding scene. She stands lightly ready for action.

Out of Character: : She will do nothing unless Theaton attacks or is attacked.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

"Sorry I can not do that. This creature demanded that we give him something we do not have and then threatened to torment us until we give into his demands. I will not stand for that and if after I kill him you wish to arrest me then so be it. I do not back down to threats."

Theaton will continue to attack from range. Using all feats. Two rounds of attacks to go along with the other round,.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

“Laws are based on morals. Morals are constant, regardless of location. Attacking another with no cause other than them being different from you is immoral. Self law and governance is important regardless of where you go, lest you expect people to murder, rape, and violate the rights of others merely because they are in the wild, as of yet unclaimed regions.”

“What kind of friend allows another to die? Let me ask you, what kind of friend seeks to force another to act immorally? That is the true issue at hand here. If Davik had attacked Theaton first, I would have rushed to Theaton's aid without hesitation. Instead, we have a supposed friend of ours attempting to commit the equivalent of murder and others see no problem with this. Has the world gone mad? How is it others are failing to grasp the situation in its true light?”

Seeing Theaton's continued unlawful and immoral actions, I make up my mind. I cast invisibility on myself and state, "Take him into custody. Do what you must Kresnik. Please stick to non-lethal means so as to not kill the fool." The next round, Caelum blinks from existence and I mount my phantom steed while invisible.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 28th Jan, 2017 - 3:01pm

28th Jan, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 23 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Game Master says...

Davik attempts to answer Archival, "My death at his hands is all I remember. The burning cabin and the bridge falling after it was cut. I can't be sure if vengeance is enough, but it's a start."

Two of the arrows that Theaton fires embed themselves deeply in Davik's chest (Davik 13 damage). He changes stance to a defensive one, but sees you continue to argue amongst yourselves. His wounds continue to close as the discussions hotly continue, but not fully by the time Theaton agrees to duel (Davik is down 8 HP to start).

"I glad you nominate the annoying one," Davik replies. Even as he surges on a wave halfway up the steep riverbank, he continues to speak. "To the death, then. Name your other terms. Will the rest of you perform as I ask if I defeat him?"

Davik pays little attention to Archival's protest as he climbs up the bank ready to charge at Theaton, ranseur pointed forward. Of Theaton's next hail of arrows, only 1 hits (Davik 4 damage).

Davik charges forward and the terrible stench of rot hit everyone's nostrils. The ranseur clatters uselessly against armor as Davik engages from 10 feet away (Reach weapon). His wounds continue to expel arrows and close.

Out of Character: Everybody needs to roll Fortitude against the smell.

If Jesla had engaged, I would have required swim checks, considering Davik's position on the river.

Also Archival conveniently forgot undead immunities.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 28th Jan, 2017 - 3:54pm

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Theaton replies to the creature, "Only death no other terms."

He will continue to fire arrows as fast as he can.
Two more rounds of attacks listed.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Coughing, Kresnik backs away from the fight. "I'm sorry sir, if I tried it now, it would leave Theaton helpless before Davik's attacks, the undead are not susceptible. I don't know if we can intervene without someone dying."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 23

Jesla snarls at Archival and Kresnik. " He said vengeance is a start. If we fall be sure to debate your precious ethics with him. I'm sure he is a peaceful creature. That's okay. Theaton and I will do what is needed. Even if we are called murderers by those who should know better. "
Jesla debates for a moment. She decides to save the tiger form for later to not be weakened coming out of this battle. She strides over and picks up her sword. " Our lord in iron!" she calls before charging into the creature. Jesla will fight with no mercy until the creature is destroyed.

Out of Character: : I already rolled for her attacks Icon. If you need me to roll again please let me know.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 23

Coughing, I maneuver my mount away from the area while choking out the reply, “I nominate no one. Any who combat you do so without my sanction.”

Taking a deep breath of air I assuage Kresnik, “That is fine. It is better to not get risk Theaton's life any further when he is already dead set on doing it himself.”

Under my breath I utter an oath when Jesla wades into combat, “Gyronna's insipid tits! At least the addlepate will have a better chance of survival now.”

Out of Character:
I haven't a clue what type of undead he has and I try my best not to metagame smile.gif Enough has changed between 3.5 and Pathfinder that I don't have the confidence in assuming stuff. Archival has no ranks in Knowledge (Religion) so I didn't bother with attempting to roll. I doubt the DC allowed for untrained would give me anything beyond “Yup, he's undead.” .

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.