Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 24 of 91

"Oh he did, did he?' Theaton - Page 24 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jan, 2017 - 4:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 91 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
28th Jan, 2017 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 24

Ignoble says...

Mykael does his best not to retch as the creature approaches and the smell of decay washes over the paladin. He maneuvers his mount away alongside Archival with his sword at the low ready, his jaw clenched as he watches the combat play out.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Fortitude Save on D20 (+10): 13 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2017 - 5:41am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Game Master says...

Kresnik, Archival and Mykael are all sickened for 1 minute.

Theaton takes a cautious step back out of its reach to fire three well placed arrows which sink deep into the undead's damp flesh (Davik 16 damage).

Jesla attacks the creature with a charge from behind. He shouts "Treachery!" as he spins and aims his polearm against the incoming barbarian. The ranseur digs cleanly though her left shoulder as she runs in (Jesla 12 damage)

As the sword cuts as though through water, slicing through the creature from shoulder to waist (Davik 22 damage). He and his weapon dissipate into a mist of droplets which fall to the ground and pool at your feet. The pool begins moving, retreating into the river.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 6:35am / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Wringing his hands, Kresnik quietly says for Archival, "They're separated, should we try to halt this madness now? If I can catch both of them, their minds will be calmed to the point where violence is unthinkable, and we can still reason with them in that state. But if we can't convince Davik not to attack again, the spell will end immediately. It won't last forever in any case"

Out of Character: Calm Emotions, its the "Fumigate the room with pot smoke" option tongue.gif.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 24 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

I quietly look at Kresnik, jaw clenched in anger, and shake my head slightly. "Now is not the time. We came out on a mission to scout, we will complete that mission. Consider them released on their own recognizance for the time being." Looking to everyone else I state, "Mount up. We will continue our scouting mission." I then focus for a minute while everyone else gets situated, and summon Caelum.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 29th Jan, 2017 - 12:53pm

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Kresnik stays where he is, "Sir, one or both of them may need medical assistance when this is done. I cannot support their actions, but the least I can do is give them a better chance of living through this. I should be able to catch up shortly."

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Theaton will calmly gather up his arrows that he can. "I do not like to be threatened. IF you wish to have me held or my mind held I will not resist but remember that if we are set upon again."

He will use his healers kit on Jesla giving her 12 points of healing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 24

The gnome finally snaps, voice hardening with no small amount of anger, this is the first time his companions have heard such from him, "You created this conflict, while Davik went to extraordinary lengths to avoid it. Yes, threats were made, but this encounter could easily have been resolved peacefully were it not for your stubborn and reckless behavior."

"Consider what you are throwing away here, you are a respected leader of Kamelarn, and represent far more than your own personal concerns. Act like it!"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Jan, 2017 - 4:37pm

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 24

"Oh he did, did he?' Theaton replies "I guess you do not remeber him telling us to join in the undeath or that he would invade our minds until we did as he demanded. I do not consider my death or those I thought were my friends death as peaceful. Maybe I am wrong but I am sure you will enlighten me with your infinite wisdom and knowledge about the undead and their actions" Theaton continues working on healing Jesla.

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.