Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 25 of 91

Out of Character: How long had we explored - Page 25 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jan, 2017 - 10:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 91 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 25

"If he speaks the truth, and I am not discounting the possibility he does not, then he is a victim to be pitied and aided, and it is quite possible even destroying him here will only worsen his torment. In his circumstances, threats are likely the only means he has to compel others to complete his purpose here, he cannot exactly count on his natural charms. I highly doubt he can act upon those threats regardless."

"No, I cannot judge the situation with complete certainty, but you may be unwittingly performing an act of great evil in this, and spending some measly scrap of effort to determine what the right course is would have cost us nothing.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Jan, 2017 - 6:26pm

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2017 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Ignoble says...

Despite Mykael's attempts, he cannot help but retch at the horrible stench that emanated from the undead as he guides his horse away he leans over and vomits, his stomach churning. Spitting out the remnants of his last meal he does his best to compose himself. When the battle is apparently over, at least for now perhaps, Mykael makes his way over to Jesla, sheaths his sword and dismounts then examines her wounds, laying on hands where he can to seal them up as he mutters prayers to Iomadae.

"We can discuss this at greater length later" he says "Something tells me that this encounter is not fully resolved and that we should remain on guard. The imminent threat is past, lets not debate how the threat came to us in the first place right now, lets collect ourselves and be on our way."

When Archival gives the command to mount up, Mykael obeys though he casts a baleful glance in the summoners direction as he does so. He pulls the reigns to guide Midnight back to stand at Archivals side.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Lay on Hands on D6 (+0): 2 (1 roll)

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jesla nods to Theaton and Mykael. " Thank you. You are true friends. " Jesla stands up feeling whole again. She glares upon hearing Kresnik. " Theaton, you never know who your real friends are. I would lay down my life willingly for my friends. Too bad some of them wouldn't return the favor. " Hearing Mykael speak she nods. " You speak wisdom as always Mykael. I don't know how anyone is more of an expert about undead than a paladin such as yourself. I know that you wished to help. I understand your constraints. "

Jesla smiles then mounts up. She pulls out her lance and holds it in the ready position. The barbarian shakes the lance. " Glory to Gorum. "

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 25 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Theaton puts his stuff away and then get on his horse. "Ready to leave when you are Milord"

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Kresnik looks like he wants to say something to Jesla, but instead shuts his mouth, and climbs up on Sticky with a sour expression that has little to do with the lingering sickness he felt.

As he rides, he tries to come up with some means to mend the rift. This event could tear apart everything they've accomplished so far, not to mention drive away companions he had come to respect, even if he was disappointed in their behavior here.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Jan, 2017 - 10:10pm

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I return Mykael's glare with a look of disappointment before sadly looking away. Closing my eyes, I sigh and release the anger I feel, slowly urging my horse forward to continue exploring the area.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jan, 2017 - 10:17am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 25

Game Master says...

As the puddle rejoins the river, nothing seems to happen. Healing Jesla for a few tens of minutes, Davik does not reappear nor anything else happen.

Are you continuing to explore this side of the river, or do you want to try climbing across again? Does anyone want to ring the bell again?

Out of Character: Clarification on healing. The Healer's kit only does 1 HP per level (I.e. 6), but consumes 2 of 10 uses (Please record this). It also takes an hour, but I can hand-wave that away as a few minutes instead. Only once per day as well.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 25

Out of Character: How long had we explored this side of the river? I had planned to go over the entire region north of the lake with a fine-toothed comb. I feel like we missed a troll lair, maybe more. Is the big area map up to date? Even if we didn't miss a lair, I'd still like to go over it all. I know the original party explored a large portion of the region before Mykael and Archival arrived, but Archival doubts anyone had the sort of talent Caelum does with perception and doesn't want any more mistakes made - like overlooking those trolls, or what happened to Davik Nettles.

We can cover the equivalent of a hex a day if exploring, yes? Is it cool if we stay out exploring and hand wave if we find anything or not? Caelum's Perception is +17, +19 with aid. I would try and make it so we would arrive back to Freehold the day before our next meeting.

As to the healing, Jesla is only missing 4 HP now, yes? Had 12 missing, 2 was healed by Mykael and 6 by the kit? So she'll be fine after a night's sleep?

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 30th Jan, 2017 - 11:00am

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.