Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 63 of 91

"Of course sir, just thinking of how - Page 63 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Mar, 2017 - 3:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 91 pgs.  59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 63

Out of Character: ! No, the unicorn isn't black furred. ICon's statement of "Black" was relating to a marker on the map. Make sure you look at the map and see how it correlates to the information he's posted on his GM sheet under the "Character Stats" section.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Theaton tells the others, "I will check with the Fey and see what they can tell me of this death. IF they have any information I will tell you. I will need to go to my house to confer with them. I will be back on the morrow with information." He excuses himself and heads out. Theaton will travel up to his house to talk to Tyg, and Bal about the unicorn.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Kresnik speaks up, "Would they have recognized a unicorn that has been decomposing for months? I think we should prepare for the possibility that there is someone repeatedly killing unicorns for their horns or some other purpose."

"Given a chance to prepare, I can call on an ancestor spirit that may be able to assist in that, assuming the body is relatively intact. Unfortunately, each time I have done such, I was only able to get one answered question out of the deceased. We will have to consider our query very carefully. Bear in mind that the unicorn's body will only be able to give us information that it knew in life."

"We could seek out a scroll with a spell that would help get more information than I can obtain myself. But that might be difficult to find on short notice, and would cost us a few hundred gold."

"There is also the possibility of bringing the unicorn back to life. But that would require obtaining the services of a divine channeler much more powerful than anyone here, and even if they were willing to do the work for no cost, the cost of the ritual itself would come close to beggaring Kamelarn. To make matters worse, the unicorn may very well refuse to return to life, for a variety of reasons."

"I think it might be prudent to question animals and/or fey that live in the area. Such an event surely left an impression on them."

Out of Character: Speak with Dead is on the Oracle list, but as I'm sure you can imagine it didn't rank high on the list of things to add to his limited spells known. The best he can do at the moment is change his attuned spirit to access a Shaman ability called Intercessor. It works like Speak with Dead, but only one question can be asked, and then the corpse can never be queried with Intercessor again.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 63 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla shakes her head. " I am no help with this unless a certain type of animal is in the area. Which I highly doubt. Hopefully we can gather enough information somehow to stop whoever is doing this. "

11th Mar, 2017 - 4:16am / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

The Diplomat says...

Kyra considers for a moment before offering, "Well I'd be happy to help check things out, maybe we can find some clues." That, and this might be a chance to show her skills as a diplomat to gather information.

She had to agree, bringing the unicorn back to life despite wishing the could, was simply impractical and carried far greater risk, "Lets figure this out without resurrection to great a strain by trying to bro g the unicorn.

Out of Character: My apolifizes, confused a detail. I edited my post before and will be more careful.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Mar, 2017 - 4:20am

11th Mar, 2017 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Master says...

Kyra knows little about Unicorns, apart from stories that mention them as white and pure.

Out of Character: It's knowledge (Arcana) to know about unicorns, but I'll allow some leeway.

I have Theaton heading north to his abode to commune with fey. That trip takes 15 at his horse's speed (50'). Then, getting to the unicorn takes another 20 hours and the route can go past Jhod's temple.
The rest of you can travel as fast as the slowest: Kyra's armoured horse (35'), second last to the gecko (40'). 28 hours to get straight to the unicorn.

You sure you want to do all this before the end of the kingdom turn?
Who can prepare Speak with Animals?
Also, please see the Questions topic for some questions from me. Sorry about the wall of text.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 11th Mar, 2017 - 12:30pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 63

Holding up my hand, I call out to everyone. "I am glad that everyone wants to solve this horrible deed, but our first duty is to our settlement. Let us finish our business here and then we will work to see what we can uncover."

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 63

"Of course sir, just thinking of how to handle that task when we have a chance to do so. I think the major decisions have been made, is there anything else that must be debated before we finish this up and disperse to our duties?"

Out of Character: Nope Icon, not going after the unicorn before it is time, in spite of Theaton apparently hareing off. Also, Kresnik as a gnome automatically has a 1/day Speak with Animals.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 11th Mar, 2017 - 3:42pm

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.