Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 64 of 91

Theaton did go to his house to confer with - Page 64 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Mar, 2017 - 2:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 91 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 64

Out of Character: We still have the Income Phase, Event Phase, and 6 more days of duties.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Out of Character: I know, I meant stuff that needed to be debated in this particular meeting. I don't think we have cause to make withdrawals/deposits for income phase, and the event phase happens without input.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Mar, 2017 - 12:46am

12th Mar, 2017 - 3:02am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Out of Character: I'll let Theaton run off, you can take a vacancy penalty for the Marshal for a turn, right? biggrin.gif

Income Phase
Step 1 - Make Withdrawals from the Treasury: I assume none
Step 2 - Make Deposits to the Treasury: I assume none
Step 3 - Sell Expensive Items for BP: I assume none
Step 4 - Collect Taxes: Archival roll Economy

Event Phase
I rolled 95% - no event.
Continued problem with currency devaluation (Sensational Crime). Baron Mykael Brewmor roll 2 Stability checks.

Why did I mention Theaton can pass by Jhod's place, when he's at the damn meeting. Excuse my short memory.

EDIT: Kingdom sheet updated with Kyra added, hex, castle, farm and mine bought. I hope the intent of the +1 improvements is clear, it's not a magical farm and mine (Or maybe…).

Despite having a modifier higher than the Control DC, you can still fail kingdom checks on a natural 1.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 12th Mar, 2017 - 4:04am

12th Mar, 2017 - 4:10am / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 64 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

The Diplomat says...

So, a little uncertain and seeking advice Kyra asks, "Any suggestions on areas I might focus my attention on as Grand Diplomat in the coming week?" The paladin had a few ideas, but wanted to see what the others had to say so as to not waste her time or follow areas not needing the attention as much.

Still, she will clarify with the words, "More, where or who shall I speak with in matters of diplomacy and in strengthening or establishing bonds." Kyra wants to make sure she hit the right areas, focusing on what needs the most attention before going off to do her own thing. She did want to begin establishing herself, making it so that awareness of the paladin became known.

Out of Character: : Suggestions? So I can see to making the rolls or taking the proper steps.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Mar, 2017 - 5:09am

12th Mar, 2017 - 5:01am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Ignoble says...

Mykael will do his best to use the limited resources, primarily Archival's cavalry archers if available, he has at his disposal to quell any unrest. Like last time primarily through the use of the presence of him and the soldiers.

Out of Character: : Is Miykael able to hire the additional cavalry, and if so what is the cost and when would they be available?

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Stability Check on D20 (+3): 23, 7 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2017 - 5:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Well, we have a few established agreements with other nations. But those have been set for some time, and to my knowledge don't require renegotiation at the moment."

"I believe we still have representatives from other countries hoping to obtain some form of deal with Kamelarn. While none of the recent offers have been compelling, it is best not to simply ignore such ambassadors."

"Other than that, I suspect your initial time as Grand Diplomat will be fairly quiet. We aren't in a strong position to negotiate with other nations, but on the other hand don't need much from them either."

"I wonder if your mediation could help us locally instead for now? You see, we had a recent problem with coin counterfeiters, and there are a number of individuals perturbed by the implications, in spite of the culprits having been caught. You could help us assure the people the problem is being dealt with."

Out of Character: Kyra doesn't need to make any rolls for now that I'm aware of. I don't know if she can actually provide mechanical help with the unrest caused by the counterfeit coins mentioned, it just seems to be a decent excuse for how her time is occupied for the moment. You might also describe her recruiting and training ambassadors for future negotiations, or leaning the politics of this region so she is well armed for when she does need to start verbally jousting. Until we decide to start up a diplomacy edit, I believe Kyra's duties will largely consist of background fluff.

Oh, also, The details on the deals we have with the other nations, including the deals we ended up rejecting, can be found in the old thread, starting here. Source 9h

Fair warning, there is a bit to sort through.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Mar, 2017 - 5:46am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Mar, 2017 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 64

The Diplomat says...

Kyra nods, more confidant in her course of action saying, "Then I will focus on establishing myself as the Grand Diplomat and becoming known to others, as well finding others who I can trust to recruit and train as ambassadors. Perhaps I can even look over the offers from these representatives and see how they can be improved." The paladin is committed to such actions and see they are followed through.

On the offer to help with the unrest she says, "I can see if I c, try to ease their concerns and worry. Perhaps my mediation can calm such unrest." Kyra is not so sure on this situation, but if she can help the paladin would. Perhaps if she has time the young woman can discuss things with Akil to get the feline's advice, and well have some time alone to look over everything.

Out of Character: Thanks for the link, I will look it over.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Mar, 2017 - 12:04pm

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 64

Theaton did go to his house to confer with the Fey about anything they can tell him about the death of the unicorn. Once talks to them and finds out what they know he will head back to make his report to the rest before we all head to where it was found as a group.

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.