Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 67 of 91

"We thought about that," Perlivash - Page 67 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Mar, 2017 - 11:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 91 pgs.  63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
20th Mar, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 67

Game Master says...

Out of Character: I was wondering what summon whould be using Commune and whether it would be more closely tied to Archival's history - Sarenrae - or his current worship - Abadar.

Those attempting to communicate with animals, will you attempt that before of after the Commune and Speak with Dead? I will need Perception or Survival checks to find the animals first, followed by Handle Animal (Preferable) or Diplomacy (-2 penalty) to get information.

After the werewolves, Kyra also gained 1,600 XP for the castle being built. I have no progress on updating my spreadsheet.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Theaton will attempt to speak with the local animals after he gets the grave dug. He is hoping that maybe something was seen by a local resident that can shed some light onto this. He will ask the fey to see if they can find anything out from the local animals too.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I would actually recommend using your spell first, Kresnik. That way we can have a rough starting point to go off of for the six questions the summon gets for Commune, which will only result in a simple answer of yes, no, or unsure. Lyrakien azatas and silvanshee agatheons each have the ability to use Commune." After a moment I exclaim, "Oh! I might be able to summon a nosoi psychopomp! I've never tried it before, but they have the ability to Speak with Dead, and can also ask 6 questions. That is a possibility too… "

I'll aid another to help Kyra with a diplomacy role. I can roll a 1 and still beat a dc 10 aid check on Diplomacy, so the negative she would get is negated. Prior to that I'll aid Caelum in Perception to find the animals.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 67 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla will work around the nearby area as well seeking out animals to befriend and bring to the others.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

"As you wish sir, what shall be our first question? I was thinking of 'What manner of creature killed you?', it seems the most likely to give us a starting point."

21st Mar, 2017 - 4:04am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

Neither Archival nor Kresnik can think through what they know and come to a conclusion about this area. The fey finish conferring with each other, and Perlivash the faerie dragon flies over and sits on Theaton's head announcing, "We think we may perhaps, possibly have a clue as to what might have maybe happened here. There are some tales among the fey that powerful effects from the First World, which is our natural realm, can 'mark' their victims somehow. Natural life will shun the area, that's why no insects are approaching the body. That's one possibility and its all we have to say about that!"

Speaking with animals, Theaton can ask his wolf and the party's mounts. They all agree that it, "Feels bad-wrong," but cannot express their feelings better. A pair of rabbits 200' away say they saw nothing, but they don't want to get any closer.

Out of Character: So Archival wishes to count as having Summon Neutral Monster, instead of Good? Or is that the level 7 feat you grabbed?Note you don't currently have the prerequisite for Summon Good Monster, so it's a useless feat to you. You can retrain the feat when you find a trainer.

Kyra's familiar unfortunately can't speak with animals of its kind yet, and there aren't many felines around either. So I don't think she will be making a Diplomacy check to get info from animals unless there's another power at her disposal.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 5:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 67

Kresnik says, "Well, that is a start, though it certainly does not bode well. Perlivash, have any of you heard of any fey powerful enough to produce such an effect in this area recently? Failing that, can you think of a way to find out? I doubt our usual methods would be able to find such a being."

21st Mar, 2017 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 67

Game Master says...

"We thought about that," Perlivash replies. "It could be many fey who have studied magic and have the ability to move between planes. It could even be the Eldest - fey of such power they are considered gods. We're not sure who would be interested in this area."

The name that instantly comes to Theaton's and Jesla's mind is Count Ranalc, banished Eldest of darkness and traitors. He is supposed to be trapped on the Plane of Shadow so he may not be the one reaponsible. The other Eldest occupy a range of non-lawful alignments, it could have been any of them, or something else reaponsible.

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.