Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 13 of 91

"Wandering off in this area is dangerous," - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jan, 2017 - 1:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 91 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (91) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2017 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 13

Kresnik gives the Kellid a weak grin, "Thank you Jesla, but I'll be fine, just a little shaken. Archival, Don't worry yourself about it sir, I can handle it" He will move to Jesla and cast a spell to heal her wounds, and then another on himself.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Jan, 2017 - 2:11pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2017 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Jesla looks at the gnome uncertainly. She closes her eyes as he heals her. Jesla shivers as she is healed. She forces out her thanks. " Thank you. " She bends over in exhaustion, breathing deeply. Jesla doesn't trust magic too much but trusts Kresnik. She is uncertain about magical healing and is torn on the matter.

15th Jan, 2017 - 1:58am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Theaton begins searching as the elementals hunt down every last scrap of troll flesh (Also, Kresnik can effortlessly translate). In the sacks you find a various assortment of things.
Foodstuffs: a whole 25 lb Wheel of Cheese, 7 Bags of Dried Mushrooms, 1 Bag of Cinnamon, 3 Bags of Pepper, and 12 lbs of Dried horse jerky. Each bag is 1 lb.
Art objects: A 2 lb chunk of rough quartz, Ivory drinking horn with copper ends, Silver flagon with religious markings, 2 Silver and 1 Wooden carvings of a butterfly easily identified as Holy Symbols of Desna.
Salvage: Andirons and Spit, 2 Boxes of 20 Arrowheads with the crest of Jovvox, Portable Ram, 2 Hammers, 20 Pitons, 1 Shovel, 3 large tents and one torn one, Large Parchment with some lines drawn on in charcoal and mud, and random junk like whittled sticks and polished rocks.
Potions: 2 Cure Moderate Wounds, 1 Reduce Person, 1 Stabilize, 2 Vanish.
Magic: Spyglass, Iron Rod lined with plates and spikes, and 4 horseshoes that were nailed into the feet of two trolls.

Finally, the last sack you check contains a human child, no older than 12, with wild brown hair and freckled face, trembling in fear.

Out of Character: Spellcraft checks as usual to identify items. I will also take Appraise for valuations and a Knowledge (Geography) check if you have the skill.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2017 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 13 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Kresnik slowly kneels by the kid and carefully takes his hand with a gentle smile, "Calm child, calm. You are safe now. We will help you return home."

15th Jan, 2017 - 4:18am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Ignoble says...

"This must be the young man that I have been searching for." Mykael says as he dismounts approaches the Kresnik and the child "My apologies for not arriving sooner, but it would appear you all had things well in hand." Mykael explains to the others how a young mother back at the settlement is beside herself at her child failing to return and how he had hired a tracker to find the child; he is happy they found him in time before the trolls did something truly terrible to him. He is even more grateful that the rest of the party was here as he doubted his ability to take on even one troll let alone four.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2017 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Theaton will pry the horseshoes off the trolls feet. "We need to get these identified. I am sure one of our horses can use them."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jan, 2017 - 9:54am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 13

Game Master says...

Tig calms down after a while, and says, "Oh wow! The town leaders came to save me!" Turning to Mykael, "You know my mum? She'll be so angry at me! This isn't the first time I've disappeared overnight… "

Kresnik has a thorough look through all the gear and makes a good estimate of it's total value.

Wheel of Cheese, 0.5 gp, 25 lb
7 Bags of Dried Mushrooms, 7 gp, 7 lb
Bag of Cinnamon, 1 gp, 1 lb
3 Bags of Pepper, 3 gp, 3 lb
Dried horse jerky, 1.2 gp, 12 lb
Rough Quartz, 470 gp, 2 lb
Ivory drinking horn with copper ends, 55 gp, 0.5 lb
Silver flagon with religious markings, 75 gp
2 Silver Holy Symbols of Desna (Butterfly), 50 gp, 2 gp
1 Wooden Holy Symbols of Desna (Butterfly), 1 gp
Andirons and Spit, 10 gp
2 Boxes of 20 Arrowheads with the crest of Jovvox, 1 gp, 2 lb
Portable Ram, 10 gp, 20 lb
2 Hammers, 1 gp, 4 lb
20 Pitons, 2 gp, 10 lb
1 Shovel, 2 gp, 8 lb
3 large tents, 90 gp, 120 lbs

The horseshoes slide very easily off, considering the trolls are mostly just char now. Kresnik and Archival then inspect the magical properties of the haul. All the potions get correctly identified and Kresnik discerns the spyglass to be a more potent Farglass, while Archival recognises a Traveler's Any-Tool and a single set of Horseshoes of Speed. Evidently the trolls didn't know what they were doing, because all 4 must be worn by one creature.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

"Wandering off in this area is dangerous," I gently admonish the child. "While I am sure your mother will be relieved that you are safe, you are right to believe that relief might turn to some anger. It is a child's duty to conduct themselves in a manner that honors their parents. However," I pause, looking the child directly in the eyes, "An adventurous spirit should be nurtured in such a way that they keep that wonder while not crossing over to the realm of recklessness. When you are grown, if you have come to understand the difference between the two, seek me out and I will gladly accept you into our realm's ranks of men and women whose tasks require the desire for adventure."

I then grip the child's arm reassuringly, giving them a smile and a wink before turning to the others. "It seems we are done here. Let us be about returning this child to their family's care. Mykael, we will fill you in on what took place with the Sootscale clan as we ride."

As we ride I explain to Mykael yesterday's events, our plans on including the Sootscales in our kingdom, and that we have found an additional mine of silver ore. I then continue to speak to the entire party, "I think we should keep the Farglass for use while we continue to explore the region. The Traveler's Any-Tool kit, while a novelty, isn't really a necessity. Is anyone adverse to us selling it to split the profit? Then we merely have to decide what to do with the Horseshoes of Speed. While they are useful for an individual to cross distances at a much faster pace than normal, do we actually have a need for them? Or would we be better served selling them and splitting the monies gained?"

"With the development of finding an additional mine, I believe we might want to start claiming land faster than we had previously thought was wise… I wonder - is it too late in the month for us to claim the area to our Northeast? Also, should we build a road in our settlement's current area?"

Out of Character:
ICon, I sent you a note smile.gif

Does the Lyre of Building reduce each building's cost by 2 for each one we build in a turn, or does it only reduce the count once per turn? Example - We built a House and a Dance Hall this turn. The Dance Hall normally costs 4 BP and the House costs 3 BP. Was the total cost actually (4-2) + (3-2) = 3 BP, or was it (4-2) + 3 = 5 BP? If it's the latter, would you allow us to create another Lyre of Building and have each one be usable to reduce the cost of 1 building each turn? Does the Lyre work on Improvements too, such as Roads, Quarries, and Mines?

Also, since we've built the Dance Hall, are the only other buildings we had promised to build as soon as possible the Bank and Park? I can't remember what was agreed upon, but I think I recall you saying you would add it to one of the Dungeon Master sheets along with the laws and other agreements (I can't remember for sure though). If needs be, I can search through my notes once I get my laptop back from the shop.

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.