Appalachian Trail

Appalachian Trail - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Jan, 2017 - 4:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Hiking trail in the eastern United States extending between Springer Mountain in Georgia and Mount Katahdin in Maine
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2016 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Appalachian Trail

80-year-old twins complete Appalachian Trail

Twin sisters Elrose Couric and Sue Hollinger hiked the entire Appalachian Trail. Ref. Source 6w.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Appalachian Trail
A Friend

Trail Appalachian

That is amazing! Good for them. That is a huge achievement at any age. I enjoy hiking and the Appalachian Trail is on my bucket list. Hopefully I do it before I'm 80 though.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Appalachian Trail
A Friend

Appalachian Trail History & Civil Business Politics

I would love to hike the Appalachian trail myself. I doubt I will be able to hike now that I am disabled.

10th Jan, 2017 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Trail Appalachian

I have piece hiked about 25% of the trail, but I would love to do the whole thing too. It is a really beautiful trail. I don't think I would be able to do it in my 80's though. Sleeping on the hard ground (Or pallets in the shelters) is already too much or my back. Maybe a nice hammock or something would help.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

> TOPIC: Appalachian Trail

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,