Favorite Play By Post Character

Favorite Play Post Character - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 12th Jan, 2017 - 11:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I play several different characters on this website in different games. I know most others do as well. I'm just curious as to everyone's favorite character that they play here. It can be a fantasy or science fiction game. Some people play such vastly different characters that I've always wondered which was most enjoyable to them.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Character Post Play Favorite

Hmm, if I had to choose, even though this character would be unknown to most and was actually my first ever created on the site though his information has been lost, I might have to say the sorcerer prince I created whose parents killed and kingdom was destroyed by abyssal lord and his army.

The young man and his sister were spirited away to safety by the court priest and mage, before being separated from his sister and trained in the art of magic. Where after learning after that his sister had run away with a wolf went to to go search for her while also seeking the point where he might have revenge on the abyssal lord that killed so many.
--

Sighs, though if memory serves I had actually made a pretty big blunder involving this sorcerer prince with another member's character with mine saying an ill thought joke. This bringing out I had Aspergers, as this was before it was known to those on the site, and me apologizing for what I posted. Understandably though, this still did sour interactions between my character and the other member's character.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Jan, 2017 - 11:30pm

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Favorite Play By Post Character Reviews RPG & Card Board

That character sounds really interesting Thomaslee. Too bad about the unfortunate joke. I would say mine is Zinna the bard from Aeric's 5e game. She doesn't hold back what she is thinking. There is room for a lot of character development. Zinna was an untried 18 year old girl at first. She has experienced some horrors and isn't the same person now. (Thanks Aeric smile.gif). She is fun because bards have so many options of what they can do. She is a support character which I really enjoy.

Lia is my close second. It's almost too hard to tell. I'm just getting started with her but I enjoy her character background and concept. She is a healer which is what I enjoy the most in a game. I'm trying to play her as a calm, never ruffled wood elf. Certain people in the party are making that difficult *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Jan, 2017 - 7:16pm

12th Jan, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Thanks, she does sound interesting. Maybe if I get the chance I can read up on what has been going on for Aeric's 5e game and learn more about the characters created by members for the campaign.

I will offer, I do have high hopes of Geoffroy Charney rising to greatness, my cleric of light and Morninglord of Lathander, growing into something really interesting with much in the way of character development. Probably one of the better backgrounds I have created with some details that could come into play later in the campaign.

As well consideration of how his sister Elyria will grow as time goes on. Perhaps, if anything happens to her brother, I could even carry on with her as my character in the campaign. With memory of her brother weighting upon her heart. Especially since, as a Morninglord of Lathander, the cleric may not wish to be resurrected.

Maybe, by way of having Geoffroy offer some sort of heroic sacrifice or memorable death that saves the lives of others or even that of his own sister, this could leave the young squire to take up her brother's morningstar and shield to continue in his stead.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Jan, 2017 - 7:55pm

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Favorite period might have to be Elymas. He hasn't been on these boards yet, but has appeared in several campaigns I've played in person.

Exactly what he is has changed, he started off as an Aasimar Cerebromancer (A 3.5e hybrid prestige class that blends psionic and arcane magic), but has more recently been a human wizard, if one with some unusual tricks.

Who he is hasn't changed much though. Grand Magister Elymas is a massive nerd, constantly searching for lost knowledge, and enveloped in his research into various topics. His only other passion is a deep loyalty to the few individuals who have earned it.

Limited to this board, I think I shall pick Kresnik. Of the characters here, he is the least like me. But with him I have found it to be quite amusing to play a character steeped in whimsy.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You have quite a history with Elymas. I look forward to seeing him on this site as well hopefully. Kresnik is very entertaining. He is very different than your other characters on here. I enjoy his eccentricities plus he is a very caring gnome.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Favorite Play Post Character

I think he'll show at some point. It might be a while though, unless one of my others meets a grisly end. If I join any more campaigns it'l be something other than Dungeons & Dragons .

My original concept for Kresnik was a more tortured and confused soul, half mad with the haunting he experienced. Rather glad I decided to change direction in that regard.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Favorite Play Post Character Board Card & RPG Reviews

Thomas, that would be interesting to role play out. Geoffroy dying and Elyria taking up where he left off. I hope they survive this encounter. I'm worried about both of them with that sorceress. She is the best thing going for the enemy right now.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Favorite Play By Post Character

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,