Maryann Introduction

Maryann Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Jul, 2008 - 8:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2008 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Maryann Introduction
A Friend

Maryann Introduction

The Individual has the capacity to change the world.
There are situations and circumstances that would be considered
Absolutely undoable if thought out beforehand, but are accomplished by Individuals... who often do not even speak of them.
There are unspoken and unseen acts of greatness, everyday, all around us. There is beauty in every person.
Each Individual is a small, but important, faucet of this diamond of life.
I am grateful to be around those Individuals...and to participate as an Individual, in my own manner.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Do not make line breaks in your text unless you are making a paragraph.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2008 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Maryann Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Maryann

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. Take some time and tell us more about you.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2008 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Maryann Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello and Welcome

Well, you have made it this far and I hope you will enjoy your stay. We have a great Community here and your presence can only add to its' flavor. Feel free to look at any of the links below as they may help you become integrated:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Now, you can find the Board of the Topic you are interested in and Post your interests there. To find the Board click on the Site Map link at the top of this page.

> TOPIC: Maryann Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,