Intel outside Apple's pending MacBook launch? (CNET)

Intel Apple' S Pending Macbook Launch - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 4th Apr, 2011 - 2:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Apple/Macintosh News
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2008 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

Apple / Mac News

CNET - Apple might have decided its partnership with Intel doesn't mean it has to use all of Intel's products.
Source: Yahoo! News: Apple/Macintosh News

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2010 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

CNET launch MacBook pending Apples Intel

Review: Apple's latest MacBook Air does more heavy lifting

The newest MacBook Airs are pleasing to look at and use. One would make a great complement as an additional computer in your arsenal. Ref. Source 5

29th Oct, 2010 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Intel outside Apple's pending MacBook launch? (CNET) Gaming Video & Issues Computer

The upcoming MacBooks are so slim they're like a piece of paper. I'm all for super thin, but can they take any pressure?

4th Apr, 2011 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

CNET launch MacBook pending Apples Intel

They are so skinny because they don't have any disk drives, like a CD or DVD.

We recently acquired a MacBook Pro, and it's really awesome, so far. It's a larger learning curve than I expected. All the commands are different and the keyboard, being a laptop, doesn't have all the function keys I'm used to. But the graphics are amazing, video streaming is super fast, and I really love the parental controls that are built in. Oh, and it does have a DVD drive as well as built-in wireless and bluetooth capability.

And, of course, the coolness factor is off the charts. biggrin.gif

> TOPIC: Intel outside Apple's pending MacBook launch? (CNET)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,