Ted Stevens - Page 2 of 3

I say give him a good beating then set him - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Oct, 2008 - 7:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
28th Oct, 2008 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Ted Stevens - Page 2

The man is almost 90 years old and devoted most of his life to his country and state. Granted he got a bit full of himself and thought he was beyond reach, but so do most of our politicians. He will be remembered for the scandals now and not for all the good he did. So what does it matter if he gets a pardon before he dies? I would be willing to bet that what he did is such a small, small speck in comparison to what you would find in some people's closets - take Teddy Kennedy for example - speaking of Ted's.

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 28th Oct, 2008 - 5:32pm

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2008 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Ted Stevens
A Friend

Stevens Ted

I agree that he may have done some good and I am not trying to cover that. Just like Ted K. I believe that they should both pay for their crimes. If they did not want to pay they should never have done the crime. Age should not make a difference.

28th Oct, 2008 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Ted Stevens History & Civil Business Politics

Which do you think would be the worst punishment? Locking an old man up in a luxury prison with amenities or letting him live out his years in shame amidst the once admiring public you let down.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

28th Oct, 2008 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Stevens Ted

I say toss the old clunker in with the rest he has sucked up enough tax dollars and deserves what he gets. Yes he did good but then turned. If he is pardoned then why can I not kill some one when I am 90 and say well look at the good I did please put me in a nice place till I pass?

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

28th Oct, 2008 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Stevens Ted

For one thing, if he had killed someone I seriously doubt they would even think of giving him a pardon. biggrin.gif The reality is the President is only going to give pardons to those who are on his team.

29th Oct, 2008 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

Ted Stevens

So my phone has been ringing off the hook tonight with a pre-recorded message from Ted Stevens' daughter inviting us to the "Welcome Home Ted" reception at the private hangar tomorrow night at the Ted Stevens International Airport. Thanks, but I think I'll pass.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2008 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Ted Stevens
A Friend

Ted Stevens - Page 2

I say if you do the crime be prepared to do the time. Let him sit in a 4 by 8 cell and think of who he all hurt. Why let him enjoy his freedom with his family like he did nothing wrong.

29th Oct, 2008 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Ted Stevens Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I say give him a good beating then set him free in Harlem. If he makes it out he is free to go.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Ted Stevens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,