Writing A Letter To Your Future Self

Writing Letter Future Self - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 7:27am / Post ID: #

If you had the magical ability to write a letter to yourself in the future what would you want to tell yourself?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Self Future Your Letter Writing

I would not know what to tell my future self. I have plenty to tell my past self. I would just remind myself to stay true to who you are and that I hope the future is bright and that all is going good. I would hope that he he is getting close to that magical number of 120. Which is what I keep telling people I am going to live til.

23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Writing A Letter To Your Future Self Health & Special Psychology

Honestly, I would much rather sent a letter to my past self to give warning of the risks and problems I would face in the future. Not becoming a victim of fraud by someone I met at a hobby shot, stupid mistakes, and maybe getting hit by that care.

I wouldn't have any idea what to tell my future self, except to perhaps appreciate what they have and in how technology advances. Admittedly, I also won't know if the future will be better or worse so I have no idea what I should be worried for.

> TOPIC: Writing A Letter To Your Future Self

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,