Adamaz Introduction

Adamaz Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2008 - 1:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2008 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Adamaz Introduction
A Friend

Adamaz Introduction

Here are some of my Fav Quotes or One Liners

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.

The 50-50-90 rule: Any time you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there is a 90% probability you will get it wrong. biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2008 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Adamaz Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Adamaz

One of my favorite phrases is "What you get out of life is nothing more than you put in."

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2008 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Adamaz Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Friend

Thanks for taking the time to register. If you have read (did you?) our Rules and Constructive Posting Policy then you will know how we do things around here, but if you have not, then please take the time to do so now --> Posting Policy. To help everyone get to know you better you may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.

Here are some other links that may help you get started:
See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2008 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

Adamaz Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Adamaz

How abt dese ones:

Money can't buy happiness; but it sure makes misery easier to live with.

Borrow money from pessimists; they don't expect it back. rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2008 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

Introduction Adamaz

Honey, this is where you're supposed to introduce yourself, not talk about quotes. Tell us who you are, why you joined, and those kinds of fun things.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2008 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Adamaz Introduction
A Friend

Adamaz Introduction

As you say ....

Ok I'm 24 year old guy from India...I joined this community as while surfing online I just accidentaly opened it and saw some interesting things and opinions shared by some members and thought this can a good place to make some international pals...

there are other sites as well but they ain as good as this one and I think this site also has good control over what the members can post unlike other popular site..

As about me..I like to meet new people and make friends, and definitely would like to a friend in all the countries of the world.. I like to travel as well and visit new places and try out food of various cultures...

Hey enough abt me, y dont u temme abt urself now...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2008 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Adamaz Introduction
A Friend

Adamaz Introduction

Well welcome to the forums. I do hope you enjoy it here. Are you interested in RPGs? If you are we have fun in the medieval thread which is a RPG. You need to have at least a 75% participation level and 30 posts to get a character. If you have never tried it give it a try and see if it is something you could get into.

> TOPIC: Adamaz Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,