Shamanism, Is It The Original Pagan Way?

Shamanism Original Pagan Way - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 24th Jul, 2009 - 12:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2008 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My belief is that Shamanism is the Original and true Pagan path.
It is ancient and constant to all continents.
Aboriginal, Native American, Celtic, African and Tibetan, there are many more examples of a deep and healing tradition.
It is the root of many modern crafts and religions.
I know many urban Neo-pagans are aware of it, but it is far from the fluffy bunny traditions of the local do-it-yourself spiritual book store.
Can anyone give their view of Nature worship, fluffy or otherwise?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2009 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Way Pagan Original It Shamanism

I don't know if its like the true way or not but this what I do notice. The more tribal a group is the more they worship nature or if not worship maybe like adore it. The more people get into what is considered vicilized religion like Christainity the less they talk about nature.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2009 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shamanism, Is It The Original Pagan Way? Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

What a lot of people miss is that the sacrificial gods of many main stream religions are based on the turn of the natural year and the death-rebirth cycle of Deities of ancient and classical Paganism. Jesus ia a figure of the light of a solar god born on earth and re-born each year. The sacrifice of the Harvest at the hands of a Lunar Goddess is an example of a natural observation.

> TOPIC: Shamanism, Is It The Original Pagan Way?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,