Ron Estes

Ron Estes - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Apr, 2017 - 10:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ron Estes

Republican Ron Estes, the state treasurer, has won a special election Tuesday night in Kansas to replace Rep. Mike Pompeo, who became President Donald Trump's CIA director, CNN projects.

Estes defeated Democrat Jim Thompson, a civil rights attorney and army veteran, and Libertarian Chris Rockhold.

The seat was considered to be by Republicans a straight win -- until an energized Democratic base left Estes with a smaller advantage.

Trump tweeted about the race Tuesday morning, urging voters to get out and support Estes over his Democratic challenger. Ref. CNN.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Ron Estes
A Friend

Estes Ron

I do not think this will change anything in Washington but you just never know. I hope that he goes there and helps clean the swamp of the old over paid senators.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Ron Estes
A Friend

Ron Estes History & Civil Business Politics

No, he's just one out 535 and from what I read he sounds like a Republican apparatchik. I think this guy is part of the swamp.

> TOPIC: Ron Estes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,