3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 11 of 42

yeah, I remember when we first started we - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th May, 2017 - 5:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 42 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
27th May, 2017 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 11

The Storyteller says...

Might I request that you allow Allen's Intelligence and Wisdom to be a little bit higher? Especially for the latter as he does described himself as an empath who is able to sense the emotions and auras of others, and is effected by how others are feelings.

More I would offer he actually is very intelligent, he's just not always able to express what he's trying to say in a way that can be easily understood. Many ways I can relate to them in that. More, he says logic puzzles are easy for him.

Just trying to help out a friend.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th May, 2017 - 4:25pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The starting stats makes him better than average by a good margin. With average being 9-10 a 13 is pretty smart. The stats stay as stated.

Building on the kung fu you will have that merciful flaw along with a uncanny dislike of spiders. I am sure that over time it will all get worked out with the group.

Thomas I put your initial stats as follows.

St: 11
Dexterity: 10
Con: 14
Intel: 14
Wisdom: 12
Charisma: 12.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 27th May, 2017 - 4:36pm

27th May, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

Hmm, those stats are definitely not what I was hoping for, yet no one else really chimed in on their own suggestions. Seems my consideration of underselling myself wasn't actually the case. If that is what you feel KNtoran, though I do wish others had given suggested stats so as to see others thoughts on what they think my stats would be.

I would have a lot of work to do if I want to actually make decent Bard, as a Divine class or not picking the variant, especially when it comes to casting. I will ask why bring up the DnD Stats in Simple Language if it won't really be used based on the descriptions given?

Still, I am willing to accept those stats. Thank you.
--

I will offer, Allen is getting hung up on you saying the average is 9-10. Saying that the Player's Handbook puts the average at 10-11, but I feel he is putting more emphasis on this then needed. Either way, 10 is the middle of the road and what the average is mostly in my eyes.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th May, 2017 - 4:52pm

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 11 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Those are not your final stats yet Thomas. The others will still have to put in their say before it is finalized.

Allen your stats can always change through the game. Your starting stats are the baseline. Even if you say 10 is the average a 13 is pretty good.

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

There are things with the stats that I do agree with. However, It seems me choosing certain potentially major details to technically not say, has hurt the over all view. I will hold off on finalizing everything. Also the flaws I listed are in fact flaws I have in real life.

I also said that I would remove the flaw merciful but the other two I will stand unwavering with. The flaws Arachnophobia and Near-Sighted are flaws that I can't remove because they are truly aspects of who I am. I am almost deathly afraid of spiders and how I would RP that is whenever I see a spider of any kind and it gets within a certain area, to where I can't just avoid it, I will have to force myself to resist and actually back away from or be forced to kill said spider or spiders.
Also, I am better able to voice describe myself than I am personally at typing a description of myself.

On that note, the near-sighted flaw is because of my need for glasses. Without them, I am nearly as blind as a bat.

Most of my flaws can be portrayed by putting fewer skill points into said skills or none at all.

Reconcile Edited: allencory on 27th May, 2017 - 5:03pm

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thomas here is my guess for your stats going by what you said.

St: 12
Dexterity: 9
Con: 14
Intel: 15
Wisdom: 13
Charisma: 14.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 11

Our starting stats are lower than the average PC that we play. They are assumed to be heroic individuals and a cut above the norm. We are playing ourselves which makes us closer to norm. All of us have fairly modest stats. That's the point of the game. We are ordinary people dealing with an extraordinary situation. I'm playing a Druid and I thought I had an 8 wisdom score.

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

yeah, I remember when we first started we estimated so low KN actually raised our stats a bit. That seems like an eternity ago.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.