3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 12 of 42

Okay, with that out of the way. What should - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th May, 2017 - 7:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 42 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
27th May, 2017 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 12

The Storyteller says...

Abnninja, thank you for the more generous stats.
---------

Also, incoming a lot of information from Allen, with him hoping it helps provide a better understanding of what his stats should be but it may not change anything. He is going to go down each stat and also describe himself in much more detail then before.

One idea he had previously, is considering an average of how everyone provided stats for him. Still, lets see how this goes.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th May, 2017 - 5:46pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Okay, for a better understanding of me. I am going to give you a break down of everything about me, both Pros and Cons, in regards to stats and skills.

First off Basics. I am about 6'2" tall and I weigh about 250-280 lbs. I have Blue eyes and sun darkened from dishwater blond to a more darker brownish colored hair. I am 31 years old.

Besides the basics, this is the break down of my Strength. What makes me strong? One I have and sometimes still carry anywhere from 75-100+ pounds of items on me at one time or another and it isn't doesn't affect how I move 99% of the time. I work out almost daily when I can. I walk, power walk, jog or run just about anywhere I go.
What makes me not strong? Well, for one, I can't on my own carry very large items a long distance. My punches don't seem to have as much effect, at first, when I hit someone.

Now for Dexterity. I am quick on my feet and can climb trees almost like a monkey. I won't say I have catlike reflexes, but I will say that I am able to react better than most in many situations. My ability to hit targets both big and small is better than most at times. I am a precision fighter. While I don't hit as hard as I could for my size, I can normally hit more often than not.

Now for Con. What makes me physically resilient? For one, I am not easily affected by illness. This doesn't include magical illnesses. It can take a significant number of hits to bring me down. Even more so should I truly get pissed off. While I am not as much of an offensive being when angry, I can definitely take more hits then I normally otherwise could. Also, I have gone up against those who would gang up on me and still came out the one with the least amount of harm done. What weakens my physical endurance? When I do run full out, I am like the cheetah, I can't maintain it for a very long time. Also, when I do get affected by Illness it 7 times out 10 will hit me very hard or I can't just shrug the effects off.

Now for Int. I am a gamer. I love computers and electronics. Logic puzzles feel as if they are too easy for me. (See below for more on the logic puzzles.) I am book savvy. I graduated in the top two hundred of a nearly 600-well over 1000 size high school system. Economics felt too easy for me as well.
What makes me not smart? Writing, in general, is more of a challenge for me than most.

Now for wisdom. This will have both pros and cons mixed together for better organization. I am an empathic being to a degree. Some call me a stress sponge and it does affect how I am. The more negative that is around me the more negative I become. However, I am a kind and caring being and will do my best to not let such affect the current encounter. This stems from my extremely high patients value. I hold strong to my ideals and beliefs and more often than not can be considered stubborn for it. I am not very street smart. I am not as perceptive as I can be. While my focus can be diverted, when I set myself to a focus or task, it gets done.

Now for my final stat, Charisma. This one will probably have the most contradictory statements out of all of the stats, but here goes.
I have been known to put my foot in my mouth at times. I have also been known to have effective blond moments. And writing is more of a challenge for me than most. Despite all that, I am a very kind, caring and respectful being. I am likable by most, though I can be annoying at times. I am easy to make friends with but trust is another matter. Because of how I grew up, I am not as easy to trust others even though I more often then likely won't show it. Also, I have been known to be very creative when making stories. Such as my Apocalypse RP. The players I had for it had so much fun they want me to actually replay that story.

This falls into more than one category above. My thoughts on defending the innocent comes from how I myself have been raised. My father brought me up to be a gentleman. However, he also said to do as he said and not he did. For me, I have had many bad experiences in my youth and for that I will do my best to protect those that I feel are truly innocent. While yes this can make me Lawful, take into account that, even I would do something drastic if I know or can prov the innocence of another being. This includes breaking whatever laws I have to, to do so.

Not for the above (). While in one of my first college classes, the teacher surprised everyone with a test full of pure logic puzzles. We had the whole class to finish said test. I, however, was finished with the whole test in less than the first 5-10 minutes of class.

Also, the stuff with dragons and fairies has been already stated so I won't be reposting it.

Reconcile Edited: allencory on 27th May, 2017 - 6:26pm

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I get what you are saying Allen but you have to remember this is a creation of you as who you are now and not a character that you will be playing it is you. The final stats stand. I know you would like them to be higher but to me you are a average guy. I am over 50 and I can easily do most of what you have stated as far as strength, Dexterity and Constitution. I know many average people who can equal you with little issues. This is why I have more than one person put a input as to what they feel your stats should be. From there it is more of a average. Thus the final stats. I understand about your spirits and you can still talk to your spirits but they will have no bearing on this game currently.

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 12 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The only reason I gave all of that is because what was one from before helped to develop what one has become so far.

And with the stats you gave there is actually only one option for class, for me, that fits. The basic starting fighter. It can be self taught, even though I wouldn't have the official training as a fighter, like say a military trained being, I would have many qualities and traits there of. Feats can and will be used to augment said fighter.

Such as, Weapon Finesse (Unarmed Strike), Improved unarmed strike and improved martial arts. These would be the effective starting feats. With Weapon focus (Unarmed Strike) for my near-sighted flaw and improved Initiative, skill focus (Sense Motive), or even Iron Will for the Arachnophobia Flaw.

Reconcile Edited: allencory on 27th May, 2017 - 6:50pm

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You can be a student of kung fu. You do not have to be a fighter. The choice however is totally yours as to what you wish to be.

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Alright. I will go with that. However, I won't stay with it. While I do see the potential of becoming very powerful, it doesn't fit for that which I consider the base me. Also, I may dip into Sorcerer or Another non Charisma based spontaneous caster, for a level as the magic within my soul awakens.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 12

Like I stated above be what you wish I was giving you options but know that some things may not be available to your character as you learn where you are.

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

Okay, with that out of the way. What should I do next? The system of this site is still new to me. So I am asking to make sure I don't screw it up.

Reconcile Edited: allencory on 27th May, 2017 - 7:41pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.