3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 144 of 616

I keep working, trying not to think of what - Page 144 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Aug, 2017 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 144

"Damn" I yell and I race towards the screams to support Jason. "Be careful, they may be luring us into a trap. We do no good if we're dead."

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Out of Character: Yes, I am. For good or for bad, I would be more than fed up with the goblins at this point given what they have been doing to the children and how one is not trying to carry of another.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Tom, Den, go, you're faster than I anyways. Rachel, send Ghost to hunt that thing down and then stay to watch my back, we are not leaving the little ones alone again, not for a moment!"

Keeping my crossbow near, I'll work to gather all the remaining children together, using the crowbar to bust any restraints still in place. As soon as everyone is able to move, we make for the entry.

Out of Character: I'm thinking this is a ploy, either they're leading the others into a trap, or trying to draw us off so they can grab the other children. We have to be ready for both.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Aug, 2017 - 6:35pm

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 144 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Agreed, I'm thinking trap, but we have to get the elf child.

In Character: I move off after the goblin, my bow out and ready to fire. "Let's go Thomas. Time to die. What the Hell, you only live once, what better way to go than chasing goblins down a tunnel to save an elf child. I mean, I've been doing this since I was 12. Now, let's kill that SOB."

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I ball my fists up in fury seeing the child being dragged down the hallway. " Damn it. " I'm about to take off in pursuit when I hear Jason. I grit my teeth but nod. " You are right. We can't leave these children alone. " I look to Ghost. " Ghost, go with Den. Help him and Thomas. " Ghost looks to me questioningly but I point after the goblin. " Go Ghost. Help Den. "

He takes off quickly down the hallway after Deb and Thomas. I ready my weapons. " Jason, I don't like this. Nothing good can come of this. It's a trap for them or us. " I pace around nervously. " That goblin is probably leading them right to his friends. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Aug, 2017 - 10:01pm

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"We don't have a choice now, let us just do this as swiftly as we can and get moving. Can you rally those already freed while I keep snapping restraints? I think we will need the help of the stronger ones to support those unable to walk."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 144

Group A consisting of Den, Thomas and Ghost. I need you all to roll a dexterity check to see if you make the corners ok as you run crouched over after the goblin. He does not have to stoop so has full movement.

Group B. Jason works on freeing the other two children as Rachel helps the one off the table to get it ready to head to the other rooms with the other children. Jason has to set down his crossbow as he works on the chains with the crossbow. Roll spot and listen checks.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 144

I keep working, trying not to think of what might be sneaking up on us in the meantime, Hopefully we can get this done fast.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.