3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 146 of 616

Ghost is able to catch the goblin as it was - Page 146 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Aug, 2017 - 1:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 146

Thomas look on page 144 Group A and Group B you will be in group A. That is what I am referring to.

Sponsored Links:
5th Aug, 2017 - 1:16am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I crotch down a bit as I hurry after the goblin, working to try and keep steady footing as I rushed after the damned creature. I growl, "Get back you vile creature." I was more then upset with what the goblins had been doing and ready to hurt the vile little bugger.

Out of Character: My apologizes for missing it.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Aug, 2017 - 1:18am

Thomas Results:
  • Dexterity on D20 (+0): 8 (1 roll)
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 5 (1 roll)
  • Attack (rapier) on D20 (+1): 15 (1 roll)
  • Damage (rapier) on D6 (+0): 2 (1 roll)

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Yes, its all there, enough for 3 attacks. With Bane factored in, my Cbow Att/Dam is +4/1d8+2d6

In the hopefully not too unlikely event I'm still on my feet long enough for it to matter, here's another 3.

I should note that my target priority, much like with my direction of travel, is to shoot the most troublesome foes first.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Aug, 2017 - 1:58am

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 146 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Group A You chase the goblin as it goes down the the left and past the fake door trap. Thomas stumbles around the first corner and falls down but gets back up to chase it some more. Yes it is a bit slowed down while carry/dragging the screaming child. It turns left again as you both near the false door. You are gaining on it.

Group B The two goblins to the west grab Rachel and begin to haul her out the north door. The one closest to Jason takes a cross bow bolt to the stomach but it keeps coming. His second bolt misses as it and the other two to the north get closer. His third shot takes out the first goblin as he sees Rachel disappear out the door. Jasons fourth shot takes out a second goblin you are now at the far south east corner and can not back up any more. The third Goblin Raises its club at you and swings but misses. You fifth shot hits it in the chest and it slumps to the ground. Now there are no more goblins in the room just you and the three children. What is your decision now? Go after Rachel or save the children?

5th Aug, 2017 - 2:47am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I continue after the goblin, trying to catch up with him so as to safe the child. Despite stumbling I keep on going and glad to see that we are catching up.

Specific Action: Also, if I have the chance of grappling the goblin, I will make a strength check.
Out of Character: You really are making this a challenge.

Thomas Results:
  • Dexterity on D20 (+0): 18 (1 roll)
  • Strength on D20 (+0): 3 (1 roll)

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: If it was a cake walk would it be any fun? I just need actions for Ghost to finish Group A part in all of this. Group B is one person as is group C now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 146

Ghost sees the goblin and growls in fury. He races down the hallway wanting to kill the goblin.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 146

Ghost is able to catch the goblin as it was attempting the turn before it was able to get to the Y. He is able to kill the goblin with a well placed bite. The goblin falls dropping the child who continues to scream as goblin blood drips down on her from Ghost's fangs. Ghost just looks at her. Den is able to catch up with ghost a few seconds later and Thomas is about 30 seconds later. What is Group A doing next?

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.