3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 148 of 616

"Hold up, the children don't - Page 148 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 148

"Easy, easy, I'm not a threat. I'm trying to get you somewhere safe." Trying to convey this via body language, I look around for signs of any others who might be around. I mutter to myself, "Who unlocked those chains?"

Out of Character: Weren't there four other children in those other cells? Are they now missing?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Aug, 2017 - 5:57pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: You all left them in the rooms. So you would have to go and take a look.

In Game: When Jason talks softly to the elf children they will settle down some. One will look at you and then hold up a key and mimic unlocking the shackles.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I smile, clever little one. I hold out my hand, asking for the key, then point to them and pantomime keeping watch. Whether or not they trust me with the key I'll head into the other cells and start undoing any remaining shackles in order to bring the rest of the children out.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 148 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

When you get back to the other rooms you will find four children there. One of the four is the child with the missing leg. You are able to finish unlocking the shackles from them. Jason is working on getting all the children out in the hallway when they scream and run back in the room that Jason is in.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Hefting the crossbow, I usher them further into the room and then head out, ready to start shooting again.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As Jason heads out with his cross bow at the ready you see Group A heading back. Ghost is in the lead with his snout still bloodied as Den is behind with the girl elf. She looks a bit beat up.

Group A you see Jason come out of the room that you saw the freed children scream and run into.

Once you get back together and into the room Den and Thomas will see that Ghost is beside him self as he can not see Rachel and you do not see her either. Ghost heads out and down the hall towards the place she was seen.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 148

After I get the lowdown from Jason I look clearly disgusted. "Okay, we are staying together now. I don't care if we have to drag wounded elf children with us. We will not split up again. Jason, you and I in the rear. Thomas, you forward. Weapons ready." I head towards Ghost, "Ghost, Rachel is in trouble. Go get Rachel. Go get her Ghost."

I start tracking which way they went too.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:09pm

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 148

"Hold up, the children don't understand English, um, I mean common. We'll be chasing terrified children all over this place if we try to take them into combat. I really, really hate to say it, but we need to get them out, leave them with Allen, and then go back for Rachel."

"We need a plan, and we need to not be distracted by the little ones. As to Rachel, she was alive when they took her. If she's not dead now, a minute or two won't change things."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:21pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.