3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 150 of 616

"I trust Ghost's nose, she must - Page 150 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Aug, 2017 - 8:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 150

Following along, I get increasingly nervous about this whole affair. Its competing with the increasing sense of guilt.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I saw it but wanted to get more than one tracking score *smile* You will need it as Ghost is not going slow. He is traveling as fast as he can go.
Ghost makes it to the four way intersection and heads south. Den is leaving the other room about 20 seconds behind ghost as Jason is entering the room and seeing that Ghost tore through the door pretty easily. As They are heading after Rachel Thomas corrals the children and works on herding them all out towards the exit. They go quietly as it seems that he is not here to hurt them. They chatter amongst themselves as they are lead out.

Den sees Ghosts tracks heading south at the intersection and heads that way. Jason is about 15 seconds behind Den.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 5th Aug, 2017 - 10:16pm

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I continue to track Ghost and goblin tracks dragging Rachel through the passages as best I can. "Come on Jason, let's go get em" I yell back to Jason as I hear him behind me.

6th Aug, 2017 - 2:05am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 150 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I listen in on what they say, though frustrated that I cannot understand them. It appears that the same source which gave me the abilities, skills, and powers of a bard it didn't give me a gift of languages. Though I feel that it would make sense for me to be able to understand and speak with them. I will guide them outside despite this.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Aug, 2017 - 2:23am

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Kn has ruled that the only in world language we know for the moment is Common, regardless of what we picked in creation. We'll have to spend time learning the others.

6th Aug, 2017 - 2:21am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

Out of Character: Ah, I must have forgotten that. Well, no opportunity like the present I guess. I will see to it that this is the first language learned.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 150

Group A Den all you see are goblin tracks and Ghosts tracks once you turn the corner to the south at the intersection. 30 feet in the ceiling gets lower down to 4 feet. This has slowed Ghost a lot and you will be either crawling or trying something else.

Group B Thomas you keep leading the children out of the cave. So far you have had not had any issues.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 150

"I trust Ghost's nose, she must be this way, and I don't think we'll be able to get him to find a less cramped route. Time to crawl."

I'll drop down and start shuffling through, keeping the crossbow near to hand.

When I get a moment, I'll shuffle through my remaining scrolls, making sure the one for benign transpostion is on top, I have an idea for a trick that may come in handy.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.