3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 151 of 616

Out of Character: Wow, the roller did you - Page 151 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Aug, 2017 - 11:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 151

I will need Rachel to make some attack and damage rolls for Ghost. HE is about to make contact with the Goblins. Start with at least four rounds.

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2017 - 1:56am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Thankful that all has gone well so far, I put a finger to my lips to quiet the children if they are still chattering and gesture for them not to talk. I felt strongly that any goblins left would be farther within the cave but one could never be too careful. If we all get out of this, I will see to learning to better speak with the children.

I make a quiet prayer, requesting of whichever god or goddess which has helped me so far to watch over Rachel and the rest of my friends. That we will all, not only the children, make it out alive and well. Still, I felt guilty for not going with them to help save the ranger even if I believe it was right to go with the children.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Aug, 2017 - 1:59am

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"God I hate low crawling. I always have." And with that I get down and start to crawl through the tunnel, staying as close to Ghost as possible.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 151 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

By the time you make it to the low area Ghost is already through. It is a 40 foot crawl to the other side. Jason is not far behind you crawling still about 15 seconds. You will be almost a full minute behind Ghost when you get to the other side.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Got it. What rolls or actions do you need from us while Ghost is engaged?

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Once you get through the low space you will probably be able to hear the combat and can join in Round Seven. Jason will be able to join in at the end of round 8 If it lasts that long.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 151

Out of Character: : Im not sure what exactly Ghost will see or react to. I met the minimum length for a post and here are the rolls.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 151

Out of Character: Wow, the roller did you no favors. Other than that first roll you got a 1, 4, 3, 4, and 1. Well, I'll be there as quickly as I can.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.