3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 153 of 616

"Lets just get out of here. Go ahead - Page 153 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Aug, 2017 - 2:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 153

Rachel's hair aches as the goblin holds her tightly by it. She will squirm frantically and try to throw an elbow or foot into anywhere she can reach to hurt him and get free.

Ghost is frothing at the mouth and snapping wildly at those around him.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Aug, 2017 - 2:47am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Give me more than one round of attacks for Ghost. I will need at least two more rounds of attacks for him please.

Round Seven. Ghost is able to bite and kill another goblin as Den fires off two arrows. The first shot takes out a goblin on Ghost and the second shot goes wide hitting one of the chests in the room. Three goblins left They still attack Ghost One gets through hitting ghost for 6 more damage.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ghost continues attacking savagely. He knows there are only a handful of enemies left. Rachel continues to struggle.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Aug, 2017 - 3:33am

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 153 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Round eight Ghost bites and kills another Goblin as Den shoots the other two killing them. Ghost seeing no other Goblin attacking him sets his eyes on the leader who is holding Rachel in front of him. Ghost is slowly stalking towards the leader as Jason enters the room beside Den. At this time Thomas has gotten all the kids out of the cave and is herding them towards where Allen is at.

Round nice starts and the goblin leader begins to stand up while holding Rachel. Jason says some words and suddenly The goblin leader is holding a very large pissed Dire wolf and Rachel is halfway between Den/Jason and the goblin leader. Ghost lays into the leader immediately Causing the leader to drop him. Seeing that the leader no longer is holding any shield Den fires his arrows with both hitting the leader. He falls over backwards and lays still. (31 points of damage in one round by two characters is pretty good for your level he only had 30 points.).

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Extremely relieved to see Rachel is relatively unharmed, I'll sweep the room for more signs of trouble, saying, "Are you okay? I am sorry I could not stop them from dragging you off. The children should be safe now, we had Thomas make a run for the entrance with them while we followed Ghost here."

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 10:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I walk over to the leader and start kicking it. As I do so I utter a string of semi coherent words and curses. I won't stop until it's a bloody pulp and I realize my foot hurts or either Rachel or Jason stop me. I'll then start to search the bodies and the room, somewhat embarrassed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 153

I look up dully at Den and Jason with a bruised face. . I don't react to them. Walking over to Ghost I wrap my arms around him. And stroke his fur softly. " Poor Ghost. We need to finish this up and heal you. "'

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 153

"Lets just get out of here. Go ahead and grab anything particularly worthwhile, but otherwise we leave, make sure everyone is doing all right, and rest. That will let us heal Ghost, along with the other injuries taken."

"We can finish clearing the cave tomorrow when we are in a better position to do so, there cannot be many goblins left."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.