3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 162 of 616

"Agreed to most of it, including donating - Page 162 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Aug, 2017 - 5:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 162

Out of Character: There looks like one about in the middle at the top of the page that hasn't been opened. That's the one I mean. I didn't get that from what KN said, but I've been a bit slow of late.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: middle top was a fake door, nothing behind it but a crossbow trap in a tiny closet. We ran across it during out first visit to this place.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Got it. Time to clean the place out, get what we can, and get the elf kids to safety.

13th Aug, 2017 - 2:49am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 162 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"Hmm, it seems perhaps that we have everything now," I say, thinking back to where they all have already been before adding, "I can't think of any path we haven't taken."

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Survivors might be circling around behind us to stay hidden, but that seems unlikely, especially since Ghost hasn't noticed them. Let's just take what we can and go."

Out of Character: Starting the looting process with the chests, then armor, weapons, and anything else of particular value. I will suggest taking what will fill travois for the five horses, who will likely be carrying children on their backs while we walk. Leaving behind low value stuff that won't fit on the sleds. Others, feel free to interject and/or adjust.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

There is not that many chests. Five total the leaders battle axe is very nicely made. The chest contain 4,000 copper, 2,000 silver and 300 gold. They have a total of 22 gems intermixed in all the coins. The armor they were wearing was studded leather with cheaply made short swords and home made javelins. The clothing you find will be able to clothe the children. Many of the children are feeling much better after eating and drinking for more than a day. They can move with you and assist the ones missing limbs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 162

After we thoroughly search the place, I suggest we head back to the keep with the children. "Time to take what we have found and head back to the keep I think. We need to get these children back to where they belong… if they aren't orphans now. Hopefully, Lord Douglas can help with that. He may also be able to offer magical healing for some of the more grievously hurt children. We can also let him know we cleaned out this cesspool and then continue our exploration. What do ya'll think?"

I think for a few minutes and add, "As for the loot, I'm going to donate a goodly share of mine to these children in the event it's needed for their upkeep. I'm standing here counting on Lord Douglas' good will here, but I have no true idea about his circumstances. He may not be able to afford so many elf children at one time. I'll ask him when we get there but I thought I'd let you all know since we decided to pool our resources. I just can't see letting thee children face any more unnecessary hardships."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 13th Aug, 2017 - 5:11pm

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 162

"Agreed to most of it, including donating towards the well being of the children. I have one change in mind however to these plans."

"We go on simple short range patrols only for a while, nothing like we did here. We got lucky in there. I hate getting lucky, as eventually the luck turns. I'd rather be prepared enough to rarely need luck. I've got a steadily growing list of things to make, most of which will help protect us from harm. I want the time to get a good chunk of that list done before we set out again for something major."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Aug, 2017 - 5:37pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.