3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 19 of 616

"We do not seem to be getting anywhere - Page 19 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 19

"A lone wolf? Think this might be connected? It does sound like she is gaining the skills of a druid. I suggest we follow and see what we can."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Yes, we should definitely follow these tracks. Wolves normally move in packs. We should take care, a lone wolf could be other things in a land where magic is real. It may not even be a wolf."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:05pm

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Indeed, but it might even be Rachel."

I help Dennis as best I can, but let him take the lead as we follow the direction the wolf took.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 19 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You try to follow the wolf track but as the wolf heads over rocky ground you can not track him and lose the trail. You do see other woodland creatures such as deer and squirrels if you wish to follow them.

It is getting to be long in the day. Roughly around 5 pm You have not had anything to eat except what you grabbed this morning leaving the stronghold.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:53pm

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Unless there is something notable about the other wildlife, I suggest heading on past the rocky area and casting about for more wolf tracks. Failing that, that we return to the stream and continue along it a bit further.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yeah, I agree Jason. I'll do some concentric circles to see if we can find the wolf tracks or Rachel's tracks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 19

You are not able to relocate the trail of the wolf or Rachel. You head back towards the stream and follow it down some more. The first sun has set and the second sun is getting low in the sky. It is about 9pm now.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 19

"We do not seem to be getting anywhere this way. We could try and see if there is a diviner of some sort in the village. See if they can glean her location. She left some of her belongings in her room I believe."

We'll have to find some way to pay for the service most likely. I wonder if Lord Douglas is willing to help in that regard?

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.