3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 20 of 616

I wrap my hands in Ghost's fur and - Page 20 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 4:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 20

"Yes, perhaps it's time to admit defeat and ask for help. In case you haven't noticed, that's not an easy thing for me. Some might even call me stubborn."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"You are not alone in that regard, I find it helps to think of it not as admitting defeat, but rather seeking out the right tool for the task at hand."

I will accompany Dennis back to town. Once there, intend to ask after a diviner, and about any known nature mages, fey or other such beings in the area we lost Rachel in.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You head back to the stronghold. When you arrive there it is full dark and you are confronted by the guards. Once they see it is you they let you in and tell you the Lord is in bed so you will have to wait till morning to talk to him unless it is an emergency. They do not think Rachel being missing is enough of an emergency to disturb their lord.

The next morning you awake and head down for break fast. The dining hall is not busy as you get up a bit late around 830 am. You are hungry and would not do well trying to search again on a empty stomach unless you wish to do so.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 20 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look for something I can grab and eat on my way out the door. Preferably some high protein item, but I'll take what I can get.

This situation is bothering me quite badly. The near certainty I had felt at first that Rachel was fine and simply taking longer than the rest of her companions was gone. It has been replaced by a dread that we'd find her remains somewhere, or in some ways worse, would simply never learn what her fate was.

As I had hoped to do last night, I will attempt to seek out a diviner, and ask around about any beings of the forest that might have had something to do with the disappearance.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Apr, 2017 - 2:55am

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I grab some carbs, shove the in my mouth, make my apologies to Lord Douglas, and head out with Jason. I urge him to forego the diviner if we can't find one quickly.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Douglas says, "There can always be a creature in the woods that can cause the death of a lone person that is a given. Today a patrol is going out there and if they run across her they will bring her back or her body if such is the case. The woods is pretty good sized and you could have missed her by a few minutes. I am sure that if we can find her if that is the case. Bring me something of hers and I will have Lywenta take a peak to see if she is still in the land of the living or not. That will be the first step."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 20

"I believe she left a few things in her room here. I'd rather not rifle through her belongings, but under the circumstances… excuse me."

Rushing off to the rooms granted to us, I look through Rachel's room, and look for something of hers. Preferably not the cellphone, or anything else too weird, but whatever is available.

Once I have something, I will take it to Lywenta at Douglas' discretion.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 20

I wrap my hands in Ghost's fur and smile. He is beautiful. Into my serene thoughts creep concern. How long have I been unconscious? Where are my friends? I pull my dress on and carry my dragonhide armour. " Show me the way out Ghost. " Following the huge wolf I exit my cave. I note where the entrance Is.

I study the area for a few minutes before leaving and heading towards the stronghold. The beauty of the sunrise is breathtaking. Ghost sits protectively at my feet. After feeling at peace I will head to the stronghold with Ghost at my side.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Apr, 2017 - 4:48am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.