3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 21 of 616

"If you have the gold the blacksmith - Page 21 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 21

Jason sees her tank top she was wearing and takes it back down to Douglas. He walks with you into the library. He tells Lywenta what you are wanting to know. She takes the tank top and holds it. She closes her eyes and murmers some words. After about two minutes she opens her eyes and hands Jason the tank top. "Your friend is alive and still in the land of the living"

Meanwhile Rachel is headed back towards the Stronghold. It will take you a couple hours to get there. Ghost will stay by your side as you move towards the stronghold. You feel as one with the forest and you can feel that someone was in your home by the lake yesterday.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 23rd Apr, 2017 - 1:03pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I heave a sigh of relief "My thanks, that is something at least. Rachel has been showing signs of developing the abilities of a nature mage. I don't suppose you know of anyone around here she may have been communing with these past few days about such magics?"

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lywenta says, "Nature mages are rare and not many are around. Most of those attuned to nature are either rangers if they like to fight or Druids who will always strive to see that nature is persevered as their primary cause. If your friend is a nature mage I can not tell you where she went or when she will return. If she is to be a Druid then I would think that soon she will be back after she has re attuned herself with nature."

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 21 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Feeling relief flood through me I say, "Thank you M'lord and M'lady. Would you recommend we wait here or do you think a search is still in order?"

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"While she is your friend I will not say what you should do. Trust in what you feel and if you feel you need to go find her then do it otherwise do as your heart tells you to do. All I can do is tell you if she lives or not It does tell me if she is in danger or not or if she is hurt or not."

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Then it's settled for me. I will go and look again. Will you come Jason or will you stay in case Rachel returns?" With that I take my leave and head back towards where we tracked Rachel to yesterday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 21

I don't hesitate before saying. "I'll come along, no way do I intend to sit here uselessly. At least we now know there is something to find. Lywenta, who should I see about obtaining a weapon? I can manage a crossbow well enough."

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 21

"If you have the gold the blacksmith can help you with weapons. Crossbows are available in his shop."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.