3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 22 of 616

I walk along happily for the two hours that - Page 22 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 7:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 22

"What currency I have is useless here. I don't have… wait. Dennis, that gem you found. This might be a good time to trade for some gear. If she is in trouble, I would rather be prepared for it with more than a simple dagger."

"I can make it up to you and more once I get some time with a forge."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Certainly. A crossbow for you and I'll be needing a sword, unless there is an M14 with an ART 2 scope somewhere nearby" I joke to both Jason and Douglas. "Where can I trade this gem in Lord?" I ask Douglas. " That is, I assume it is just a gem and nothing magical?"

Looking to Jason alone, "At this point we are in this together. What's mine is the groups. I'm sure we'll all be owing something or another to each other, including possibly our lives, at one time or another. Don't worry about the cost of a crossbow. Anyway, I know where you live" I say with a twinkle in my eye. I feel much relieved now that I know Rachel is alive.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Doug's wife stands up and asks to see the gem. Once she has it she takes it over to a table and pulls out a looking glass. She studies the gem for a while. After she is done she leave the gem on the table and walks out another door. After about five minutes she comes in with a couple bags of coins. She walks up to you and hands them to you. "The gem is worth 350 - 400 gold. I have here two bags of coins. Each contains 40 platinum pieces. I also have a empty pouch here." She hands a empty coin purse to you, "For your friend once you find her. I hope this is an agreeable trade for you?"

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 22 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I am glad you feel that way as well, I am sure we can make our way together."

When Douglas' wife makes the offer, I nod my head in gratitude, "Very generous, I thank you my lady."

I turn back to Dennis, "Let's get moving, don't want to spend more time than we have to before setting out again."

Heading to the blacksmith, I'll pick out a studded leather vest and a light crossbow along with a hip quiver with bolts. I want to stay light for this. I'll briefly practice with the new weapon, working out the differences between it and the modern crossbows I'm more familiar with.

Out of Character: Wouldn't 80 platinum be twice the value she listed?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Apr, 2017 - 4:49pm

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I keep forgetting that in the 3.5 world that a PP is = to to 10 gold instead of the 5 gold that I am used to. I am not too worried about the 800 gold instead of just 400 gold as I can afford it. Plus it will help your characters out some *smile*.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay finds himself a nice rapier and scabbard along with a nice baldric. "What do I owe you for this?" Then he turns to Jason, "Now, off to rescue a fair damsel in distress! Shall we away?!?" I say with a flourish and a smile.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 22

Take the price of the book and that is what he will charge you for the items you wish to buy.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 22

I walk along happily for the two hours that it takes to reach the stronghold. The sounds of nature and the presence of Ghost beside me reassure and comfort me. As I see the village ahead of me part of me recoils. These blights on nature are not where I belong. I'm so accustomed to the presence of Ghost that I am surprised at the alarm visible on some of the villager's faces. The huge dire wolf walks beside me with casual interest In our surroundings. I walk back to the stronghold to seek my friends.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Apr, 2017 - 7:33pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.