3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 235 of 616

Grant - From what you can see of the work - Page 235 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Oct, 2017 - 12:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 235

Grant - Out of Character: Your eyesight has not improved here at all. Thus far as you can tell. Being dark and all.

In Game: you move your phone away from your body and can see there is a hallway with the walls being made of close fitting stones heading away from you. It looks to be about 10 feet by 10 feet.

Main group - The door is not locked and it has a handle and hinges facing you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Remembering the traps in the Goblin cave, I get on the side with the hinges, line up the young elves behind me, and indicate for Ghost and the others to hug the other wall. This should leave the space directly in front of the door clear

When everyone is in position, I'll use my left hand to open the door towards me, peeking around with my crossbow in hand when it is fully opened.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'll get out of the way with Ghost. I'll stand at the ready with him." Be careful Jason."

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 235 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

In Character: : Warily looking around the small room, I shine my phone across the stonework, looking closely at the wall beside the door. Holding tightly onto the edge of the dor, I carefully place my weight bit by bit onto the floor ahead.

Specific Action: I'm looking at the wall for stonework quality and tool marks to judge the tech level of the cutting. I'll check the hallway for anything unusual - pads, weird wall holes, etc. Then step out with one foot, holding onto the door in case a pit occurs. If that doesn't cause anything detrimental, I'll proceed to the end and see what's there.

24th Oct, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I moved to the side as well, letting Jason through as I give words of agreement to what Rachel said.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Main group - You open the door and see a room beyond. It looks bare of anything for the little you can see in it.

Grant - You shine your phone into the space you thought was a small room but it is a hallway stretching out in front of you fen feet wide and ten feet high.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 235

Staying on one side, I use the phones flashlight again to illuminate the corridor as I slowly and warily make way down it.
Specific Action: still watching for unusual things on the floor, walls and ceiling.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 25th Oct, 2017 - 12:42am

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 235

Grant - From what you can see of the work you can tell they used primitive tools to shape the stones but they were able to get almost straight precision cuts to allow the blocks to fit soo tightly together. You cab see chisel marks on the stones here and there.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.