3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 246 of 616

I grin, "You look a little restless for - Page 246 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Oct, 2017 - 8:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 246

"Welp, I'm going to have a chat with the new guy, up to you guys if you wish to join me. Went to the library first, this man might be one after my own heart"

Switching to elvish I tell the young elves, "I think it is going to be a while before we return to the caves, how about you take a break and have some food?"

With that, I'll amble on over towards the library.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Grant you will find that if just not quite work to do a simple cantrip of light. You feel that you have it correct but you just quite can not get it.

Out of Character: You do not get cantrips or zero level spells until you make second level *smile*.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Hm… I seem to have the steps down, but there isn't a connection to the magic. I need something else. What about an armory and practice ground? Along with magic skills, I've been granted some martial knowledge beyond what I knew. Oh, and thank you so very much for helping me out with this! It's rather exciting!" I'm moving rather rapidly, eager and thrilled at the possibilities imparted by the infusion.

Out of Character: : yes, I knew that, but I'd be trying anyways to use this knowledge as much as possible, to see what happens. Same with the Cleric abilities, later on.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 246 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Grant as you head back into the library with the elf chuckling at you about about humans and their rush to all things you will see a man entering the library.

Jason you see the Lords wife and a new comer coming into the library from a side door. The new comer is dressed in dress pants and a dress shirt with no tie. Your shadow is right behind you too Jason.

Jason and grant can now talk to each other.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 30th Oct, 2017 - 7:16pm

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I smile at the new faces and say :"Hi there! Sorry, just passing through on my way to the armory." As I start to move through the room.

Out of Character: : Psst! Dress pants, shoes and dress shirt, no tie.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Grant sees a man with a large frame and a short reddish brown beard walk into the library, trailed by a young Elvish girl. Both are wearing cured leather hide and carrying weapons. The big guy grins on seeing Grant and throws up his fingers in the Vulcan salute.

"Live long and prosper man of Earth. The name's Jason, and we're in the same boat. The young lady is Qwantithalica, she is my apprentice. She's still learning Common, so let me translate if there's need."

"I imagine you have a number of questions, where do you wish to start?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Oct, 2017 - 8:05pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 246

I skid to a stop on the salute, eyes wide and a loud, startled laugh erupting from me "Holy crap!" Flipping a matching Vulcan/Kohanim sign to the newcomer, I respond: "I'm Grant, from Vancouver, Canada.And you bet I have questions! Is there some place to relax and have a coffee or it's alternate universe equivalent? This'll take a while, I'm sure."
Jason sees a broad-shouldered older man with a neatly trimmed goatee and dark brown hair with white interspersed in both. I move with a bit of restless energy, momentarily inspired by the skills and knowledge I'm aching to try out. "I just got zapped by some kind of telepathic educational spell or something and it's percolating like I've consumed Google's servers for Dungeons & Dragons !"

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 246

I grin, "You look a little restless for coffee Grant. Anyways, you were on your way to try something out yes? Lets not interrupt that, we can talk on the way."

"In any case, important bits first. You're safe, not gonna starve any time soon, and otherwise will have a chance to succeed here."

"On the other hand, and some of this is speculation based on limited evidence so bear with me. You've been kidnapped by an unknown intelligence that seems to have an agenda, and while some of our number appear to have returned home, there is no known means to do so deliberately. I have some ideas I want to try, but it will be a long time before an attempt can be made."

"As to the social situation, you're in a new frontier. This stronghold is a bit of an oasis in the middle of a blank map. Lord Douglas has had usTerrans run scouting missions for him and his people in exchange for our keep."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.