3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 249 of 616

Looking at Lord Douglass, I'm somewhat - Page 249 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Oct, 2017 - 5:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 249

"That is definitely among the nicer aspects of being here. I can claim to have made a real difference to the lives of others. I had a hard time claiming that before this place. I was good at overseeing and improving the dishwasher assembly line at Bosch, but it just wasn't all that important. Here, I've personally broken the chains binding captives doomed to a horrible fate."

"In any case, we have a job to do down in those tunnels you wandered out of. We can delay that a bit, but if you're going to join us in there, we're going to need to get you outfitted in a hurry. It looks like you're handling those weapons rather well, including the more advanced ones. How about we try for a bit of armor? Lets strap you into increasingly heavy gear, and see at what point you have trouble swinging a sword properly."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Sounds good to me, but I'd stop at chain mail. I've worn real, 15 kilo, steel chain mail while LARPing for hours, and while I like it's protective qualities, I like it's flexibility while in combat even better. Hard plate just doesn't appeal to me. I've always favoured the long sword unless I'm dual-wielding in the past, and this high-speed education hasn't changed my preferences. I was also a good bowman in our Earth, so give me a long bow and a score of arrows and I'll do them proud. I can't do much else here, yet, until I've learned enough of the world to be both useful and apply knowledge to it. Whatever equipment I can borrow to help us get this done, I'll be glad for."

Out of Character: : KN, any changes I should know of, that would change my statements above?

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

NO your statements are good. You know what you want to do and what you wish to wear for armor. That is a preference everyone wants to make.

31st Oct, 2017 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 249 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I look at you a bit startled, and answer; yes, I play Dungeons & Dragons. There are more here that play? I ask. Thank you, Lord Douglass for welcoming me into your home.
I go and help myself to some cheese, meat, a few nuts, and a drink. Finding a chair, I sit and eat, slowly as to not make myself sick; even though I'm very hungry. Thinking if there are others, then I'm not alone..that is good. Alone in a strange place is bad enough. I think also how thankful I am to be inside a building for who knows what may lurk out there in the dark.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Yes there are others who have recently came to this place and they have the common knowledge of playing Dungeons & Dragons like I did when I first was taken from Earth a long time ago.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I nod, "We need to check if Dennis' things are still in his home. He was the second of our number to disappear without warning, and we only discovered it this morning. We're fairly certain he was returned home."

"You and he had similar builds, so I should be able to adjust the Mithril breastplate I made for him to your proportions without a great deal of difficulty. That would far and away be the best option we can do on short notice. I can work on crafting a set of chain mail for your particular preferences later, but it may take a while, I already have over a month's worth of work lined up, including for my own armor and weapon which I've only just had a chance to get started on. When we get a chance, I'll need to get some body measurements from you."

"A longbow and longsword is easy enough, even if Dennis didn't leave behind his. Do you think a shield would suit you?"

"You might also wish to consider trying a heavier weapon. It may be more cumbersome, but this isn't exactly a larp, the impact of a hit actually matters. Your choice of course, but a greatsword would've come in handy for the Giant Spider we tangled with last week."

"Oh, this reminds me, I'll need to speak with Lywenta, she's preparing to use magic to lay the foundations for a workshop and home I requested. If we're to work together, we'll need to add a bit more space to the floorplan I gave her. And probably another bedroom while I'm at it. Lord Douglas has rooms available for use, but the idea was to let our group stop bumming beds."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 31st Oct, 2017 - 5:19pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 249

As Vickie sits there munching away a group of slender male and female elves comes in and starts hitting the food table. Soon more people come in guards, elves, half elves, and a few humans. Soon most of the tables are filled with people eating and drinking. Many of the conversations you can only listen to as you do not understand a word they are saying. The lord sits at the higher table with a elf on one side and the armed half elf on the other side.

31st Oct, 2017 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 249

The Learner says...

Looking at Lord Douglass, I'm somewhat shocked. In my mind, I'm thinking… "Wow, even he has been where I am now." And it boggles me. I address him, "Do you think about the life you left behind?"
Wanting to ease my own mind a bit.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.