3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 251 of 616

I smile as I see Jason talking to a stranger. - Page 251 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Nov, 2017 - 4:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
1st Nov, 2017 - 12:02am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 251

The Learner says...

I notice the men as the step into the room, but seeing the large wolf.. I'm totally frozen. I sit there trying to calm my nerves and the crazy thoughts going through my mind. "Surely Lord Douglass would not let a savage beast into his home. Stay cam… don't need to get it angry at you." I take a deep breathe and let it out slowly to try and calm myself down. (I don't even see the man sitting in the corner) the large wolf took all my attention to anything or anyone else in the room. I lower my eyes to my plate, trying to become invisible.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look over the dining hall I notice the woman in modern clothing. "Huh, I should have guessed that there might be another arrival, come on Grant, let us say hi."

On nearing Vickie's table, I stop a few paces away. "Greetings my lady. Just arrived I presume? My name is Jason, this is Grant. He's brand new as well, but I've been here for a few months."

On noticing the object of Vickie's trepidation I say, "Ah, that would be Ghost. Yes he is a Dire Wolf, and yes, his name is a Game of Thrones reference. I cannot say he is harmless, but he will not harm you."

"That said, I wouldn't try to give ear scritchies unless invited. After all, he's not a tame wolf." I grin reassuringly, wondering if the woman seated before me will get the reference.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Nov, 2017 - 12:22am

1st Nov, 2017 - 12:36am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Learner says...

I look up and say, Hi, Jason, Hi Grant; looking at each in turn.Yes, I did just arrive. Oh, I sigh of relief and able to say, he is beautiful as well as deadly. I have no intend of doing any scratchies of his ears. I've been around dogs and know they have to get to know you and smell you before you pet them in anyway. Continuing, it looks like most tables are full; you can join me here, if you'd like.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 251 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod to Douglas, "My Lord, is there word of anyone else or does this seem to be all of them for now?"

After his answer, I'll have a seat after holding out a chair for an elvish girl who had been largely hidden behind me. "This is Quantithalica, my apprentice. I'm teaching her the art of smithing. She's also still learning Common, or English as we know it, I can translate for her if needed."

"There are a number of things you should know, but for now, I suggest relaxing and enjoying the meal. You're safe, among people who understand, and if anything, we're happier and healthier than we were back home."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Nov, 2017 - 1:17am

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The lord nods to Jason. "I have not heard of any others coming to this land in the past hour or so but that does not mean there will not be more. I think for now get a good night of sleep and start out again in the morning."

1st Nov, 2017 - 1:41am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

The Learner says...

I say hi the the girl and give a small smile. I'm slowly staring to relax but know I be needing rest soon. My body telling me it needs it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 251

Admiring the huge creature, so calmly entering the hall, I introduce myself to the other victim “Hello. In case it hasn’t happened yet, you should prepare yourself for a shock at some point in the near future. Well, more of a shock than getting here, I mean. The intelligence that Shanghai’d us also means to give us an information boost uniquely geared to our talents, but it’s varied how it occurs. You’ll find yourself suddenly far more skilled than you expect. “ I sit down and help myself to some of the meats, cheeses and various other offered foods, trying many new tastes and remembering likes and dislikes.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 251

I smile as I see Jason talking to a stranger. Walking over slowly I admonish Ghost to be nice. He sits down and studies the newcomer with his yellow eyes. Walking up to Jason and the stranger I say," Have a new friend Jason?" I study him curiously as well.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.