3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 254 of 616

"Hmm, that might be another common point - Page 254 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 3:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 254

I look to saddle up and head out to Dennis' place, but find that more time has passed than I had thought, it is already dark out. So instead I bid the others good night, and retire as well.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I head out with Ghost and walk towards my hidden cave. The cold night air is exhilarating." I miss home Ghost. I do. However, this world feels so much more real. Less synthetic and sterile. Our world was nice 100 years ago. So much has been destroyed of it now." I enjoy the solitude and smile as I see the hidden entrance to my cave ahead. A few minutes later I curl up in my bed with Ghost beside me." We made it another day. Ghost. I think that things are about to get more interesting with these newcomers." His eyes gleam as he looks at me." Goodnight Ghost." Moments later I am asleep and dreaming of home.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The night passes quickly and soon the first sun is up and the activities of the day begin. The Stronghold comes back to life as the over night guards head to their beds.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 254 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I get up early and snag a bit of bread and fruit on my way out. It is going to be a busy day no matter how things go, no point in wasting time.

If someone else wishes to join me, great, if not, I'll just hop on Morgenstern and head out alone.

I am going to Dennis' place again to give it a more thorough search. With two more party members to outfit, it would be best if we had his gear to start with. Especially the breastplate, I only have so much mithril left to craft more such items.

I'll go ahead and take anything else left behind, if only to put it into a safe place rather than leave it abandoned in the wilderness.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Nov, 2017 - 2:49am

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I wake up with the first light into the room, redressing in my work clothes and checking the charge on my phone. It’s rather low, and I mentally note to get working on a recharging method soon. Stepping back down to the dining hall, I make myself a mini Dagwood, plenty of sliced meats and cheese, with any tasty sauce I can find to add moisture. Taking a drink of clear water, I munch on the sandwich as I hunt for Jason, as he seems to most knowledgeable to ask questions of. Finding him saddlingup in the courtyard I ask “Is there a mount I can borrow,also, to join you? Or is there time for me get something a bit more… medeival on?”.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 2nd Nov, 2017 - 3:08am

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I nod to Grant, "Actually yes, we brought Dennis' horse back yesterday, no point in leaving him alone out in the woods after all. If his personality suits yours, we can probably just consider him to be yours after this. Have you ridden a horse before? It is fine if not, but I will need to walk you through the basics. It is not remotely like riding a bicycle, which I've heard some people claim."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Nov, 2017 - 3:08am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 254

“No, it’s okay, I’ve ridden before a few times, and as long as it’s not too spirited, I’m sure we’ll get along fine. And it’s definitely not like a bicycle!” I say with a grin. “How far out are we going?” I ask as I finish up my breakfast and head to the stables with him. “Oh, and should I really gear up with weapons and such, just in case?”.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 2nd Nov, 2017 - 3:12am

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 254

"Hmm, that might be another common point to add to our list of shared abductee attributes. I thought it was luck at first, but so far all of us have been in the saddle at least a few times. Need to ask Vickie, see where she is in that regard."

"In any case, Dennis had built his own place out in the woods, he felt more comfortable out there than in the stronghold. It'l take us a little under an hour to reach it, so I'm glad to have the company."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Nov, 2017 - 3:16am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.