3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 257 of 616

When you get to the dining hall you see Rachel, - Page 257 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 1:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 257

I arrive back at the village in the late morning. I will head to the dining area to get something to eat and hopefully to see the others.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Rachel sees most everyone in the dining hall getting something to eat. Grant and Vickie are not there nor is Jason.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I will grab some fruits and nuts to eat. In the meantime I will ask if anyone has seen the others.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd Nov, 2017 - 4:15am

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 257 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

They will tell you that they had seen Jason and Grant at the general store buying stuff. No one has seen Vickie as she may still be sleeping.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I spend some time getting fitted and equipped. Delivering anything I don't presently need to my room.
Afterwards, I'll join Jason and the rest for drills and maneuvers.
Out of Character: : Arms & Armour as stated, plus inherited equipment, plus 3 fire, 3 acid, 3 CLW.
Any luck on the silk shirt?
I'd also like finer clothing, nobleman style, if I can. Jason, What can I tap for funding something like that?

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The silk shirt will take longer to make for you and cost 4 gold. It is not a material he can get cheaply.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 257

I'll seek out the dining hall, then from there try to gather everyone together for the day, there's a lot that needs doing.

Out of Character: Grant, if you're looking for a mechanical benefit, silk just makes the garment a little lighter. Pathfinder does have Areana Silk, which has a benefit like what you're looking for, but even if you could convince Kn to import it, it adds over a thousand gp to the cost.

For higher quality garments, try here: Source 2i
Note that even the courtier's outfit is probably more ostentatious than you were looking for.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 257

When you get to the dining hall you see Rachel, the lord, the elf kids and others in the dining hall you do not see Thomas or Vickie yet.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.