3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 263 of 616

After getting myself something to eat in the - Page 263 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Nov, 2017 - 4:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
5th Nov, 2017 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 263

The Storyteller says...

Since it would appear the others have gone on without me, admittedly with many things to prepare for, I found that I was at a bit of a loss in what to do with myself. Though I decided I'd go out and see if I can find any thing interesting at the market, and considered perhaps meeting up with the others while on town.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2017 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I spot Thomas heading out and flag him down. "Hey there, we were just wrapping up. If you didn't have anything in particular in mind, I was going to get everyone together for a little practice. You in?"

Out of Character: In the interest of moving things along, I'm going to try and get the entire team together and then out for a few hours of practice. How much detail we go into there is I think up to you guys.

5th Nov, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Learner says...

I look at Jason, "Are we having a bite to eat first or practice then eating? Practice may not be a bad idea, now that I give it more thought; work up an appetite that way." "Either way, I am up for whichever one"..I give a smile.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2017 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 263 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Something to eat first I think."

"I don't intend to push for anything very physically intense right now by the way, there's no time for it to do anything other than make you sore tomorrow. I more had in mind basic tactics, moving as a group, shooting and swinging at a few targets, trying out those new abilities of yours, that kind of thing."

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Feeling a bit peckish after all the time in the library, I head back to the dining hall for the dinner. Greeting everyone else there I say “that is a wonderfully complete Library you have. I could seriously spend days or even months in there.“.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Every one meets inside the main dining hall for a nice lunch before heading over to the training facility. As you approach you see that the off duty guards are going through some of the paces learning to be quicker and deadlier.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2017 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 263

I smile, "If he ever gets to find out, Dennis will be glad he's had a continuing impact here. In any case, shall we?"

Trying to channel as much of what our missing companion taught us, I run through basic teamwork drills, and help the newcomers as best I can with actualizing their skills.

6th Nov, 2017 - 4:09am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 263

The Storyteller says...

After getting myself something to eat in the dining hall, I'd go with the others to begin practicing and doing trainings.

Myself, when it came to combat at least, I'd seek to practice using the rapier. I'd seek to emulate at bit the fencing and dueling styles I had seen others use, while even trying my hand at practicing with a bow with some experience in such as a scout.

Yet I will also watch and give encouragement to the others, remembering that as a Bard it was my place to inspire and give other 'buffs' to my companions. I'd even play from the instrument given to me by some divine source, or what I believe to be such.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Nov, 2017 - 7:50am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.