3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 264 of 616

"There's a moon, and it seems - Page 264 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Nov, 2017 - 1:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2017 - 5:21am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 264

Being very interested in what skills I've added to my repertoire, I will try my hand at all the weapons I've chosen to use, as well as anything else that strikes my interest. The difference of wielding a real sword in combat is pronounced, but the exercise is enjoyable. Even refreshing my accuracy with a bow makes my newly youthful muscles ache with comfortable strength. "I can't wait to try my arm against some thing I'll actually be allowed to hit full strength! Too often, LARPing had me pulling swings against friends. Not to mention working out frustrations on something truly evil.Our world had too many bad guys that we couldn't touch."

Sponsored Links:
6th Nov, 2017 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I follow the lead of our "Instructor" and I end up doing better than I thought. I'm not to sore and can still move around with grace. It felt good to use my muscles once again to gather my strength. I know it will be needed in the very near future.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I enjoy going through the training again with the newcomers." Good job. You two are doing well. I think that we wil make an effective team." I smile at them." Ghost approves as well." Ghost eyes them from where he has been napping.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2017 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 264 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You all spend the afternoon in training on the obstacle course and training grounds to learn to work together. Jason and Rachel also teach them the silent hand signals they have developed from Dennis. The first sun is on its way down as the second sun is high in the sky signaling that soon dinner will be served.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Smiling at the obvious example of a new world, I ponder if the suns of this universe also have intelligence as Gods/Goddesses and muse out loud of the ramifications of reduced daylight on ecological developments. "Does teh added daylight reduce the activity of creatures relying upn darkness to live, like those in the caverns? "Having built up a significant appetite from the exercise, I look forward to the east ahead. "Where does the Lord get all his supplies? If the land is as sparse as you've said, does he bring it across a dimensional/spacial rift, as well? "

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 6th Nov, 2017 - 7:02pm

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2017 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I shrug, "Good question about the nocturnal creatures, I don't think I have enough data to answer it properly, but I somehow suspect they've adapted one way or another."

"In regards to the supplies, my impression has been he came here with significant stockpiles, and has been supplementing from the land where he can. Though I must admit, I neglected to ask."

"I am fairly certain that he does not have a supply route to the plane this stronghold came from. Shortly after arriving here, before I got an impression of just how cut off this place is, I asked if a large supply of iron slag might be obtainable somehow. A large city produces and typically throws out tons of the stuff. But he said no."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Nov, 2017 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 264

The Learner says...

Hearing the men talk of such things, I wonder and state; "On your scouting trips or being out late at night, did you ever notice a bright light in the sky, similar to our moon?"
"I must admit, I didn't notice such on my arrival."

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2017 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 264

"There's a moon, and it seems to go through phases like ours. I haven't spent much time observing it though for any particular differences. Rachel, you've spent a lot more nights outside than the rest of us, any particular observations on the night sky?"

Whenever I get a chance to speak with Grant and Vickie without Thalica listening in, I'll ask for their attention. "So, um, I'm sure you've noticed that my apprentice is a little clingy. To put it directly, in spite of having known me for only a few weeks, she's developed a rather strong crush on me. She's not far from being a woman grown, but for now she's a girl who who doesn't know the difference between love and infatuation. I've been avoiding leading her on, but she asked Rachel here if she'd be willing to marry us yesterday. I've been struggling with how to deal with it. There is reason for the connection, I suspect I made quite an impression when we first met. I was busy ripping her chains out of the wall, chains she almost certainly expected to die in."

"The matter is complicated by the fact that she is recovering remarkably well from her ordeal by working with me. I would risk harming more than just her feelings by simply rejecting her."

"I'm not good at the social interaction thing, at all, and most of my romantic endeavors have faltered almost from the start. So I'm struggling to find the words to get her to stop planning our wedding and see me as a friend first. She is a lovely young woman in multiple respects, but I don't know her well enough for such yet, and she needs to realize the same thing is true on her end."

"If you have any advice, I'd love to hear it, but for now, I would ask you to avoid making the situation more… interesting. And yes, she knows enough common now for that to be accidental."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.