3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 265 of 616

Feel free to describe the night sky there - Page 265 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Nov, 2017 - 12:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
7th Nov, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 265

The Learner says...

I look at Jason, "I bet it is beautiful. I find Earth's moon that way and knowing that I've seen it through a telescope and seen the creators and such,,it's incredible! "there is a slight sparkle in my eyes.
"Even with my new abilities the things of home still amaze me." I say to no one in particular.

Out of Character: I'd think you wanted to put the situation with your apprentice out of character, since she is learning common and more than likely picked up what you were saying about her… maybe that would be a good thing, Then she could possibly understand how you feel about your relationship at this point. Just some thoughts. Jason, if it's any comfort; I'm awkward around men and to be shy or somewhat flirty..if I like what I see… not overly crazy flirty either. It seems guys find me very attractive… how, I'm not sure. I feel I'm pretty and have a decent body..but not some of the words I've heard from men..like sexy, gorgeous, beautiful… I just don't see myself that way.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2017 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I'm sure it is. I just haven't taken the time to do such things. I need to get used to the pace of this world. Everything is slower. I need to take it that way, and stop finding ways to make myself even busier."

Out of Character: I did mean that in character. You'll note that I also specified the conversation would be started at some point when Thalica was not with us to overhear.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2017 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I spend a minute in thought, after Jason finishes his story,contemplative. “If my perspective helps, I might have a couple of ways you can handle this crush. If she fastened onto you romantically after a rescue, it sounds like a bad case of hero worship more than anything else. You saved her, and now she sees you as a bastion against the bad things in the world. A rock she can depend onto protect her. She feels a need to keep you close as much as possible, perhaps because she doesn’t see herself as able to stand alone. ”Maybe one path might be to train her as much as possible with a weapon, empowering her and making Her self-sufficient? Have her defeat some enemies on her own and show her own power. Another approach is to consider your personal situation and make it clear. You have proof that, once your job here is done, you will vanish and never see her again. Elves live for decades upon decades, and any relationship with you is always going to be subject to the fact that at any time you may vanish. At the least, she will only have you for a few months to a year, at worst mere weeks. What kind of foundation is that for anyone to build on? Just a couple of thoughts. “.

Turning to Vickie I say “that moon may actually be the abode of some deity, here. Pray or admire the moon too hard, and it may answer you!” With a smile, I admit “I’d love to have such a conversation. Talking to some high-powered intelligence, with different views, different ideals, different evolutions. Wondrous!”.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 7th Nov, 2017 - 4:07am

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2017 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 265 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I do hope to empower her regardless. I'm teaching her a valuable profession, and she has been learning to fight alongside of us. Thinking of this, I even set her in a position of minor authority in regards to the small archer squad we have adventuring with us. I suppose we'll see how that goes."

"In any case, I think we're done for the day. You two did well, is there anything you'd like me to address about tomorrow?"

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2017 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As you all were practicing with the maneuvers you would have seen Qwantithalica working with her small team in shooting the bows. Jason would see that Qwantithalica was a pretty good shot with her bow and was doing all she could to make the others just as good. In fact Jason would see her watching him as much as she was watching her small squad.

7th Nov, 2017 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Learner says...

"This world is slower than Earth and I'm sure to some it is a nice change. Like your on a vacation of sorts each though your are actually doing a trade and scouting the area. Even fighting some creature or another." I continue, "This is a strange world and even our own selves have changed since we have arrived. The Lord of the stronghold himself is not the same as he arrived all those years ago. Is there hope for us now to return to Earth? I'm not sure i'd would want to go back and deal with all the stuff I had to there… "
I turn to Grant. I smile." The moon(s) may at that but so could the suns we see. If they are, then I am grateful for them keeping me and the rest of this group safe."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 265

I look at Grant and Vickie." I was going to help Jason in this but Thomas offered to handle it. It hasn't worked out so well so far. It has been quite enjoyable to watch though. Den and I were hoping for a quick wedding. Don't ruin all my fun." I laugh as I think of all the awkwardness I had been witness to.

Out of Character: : I can't really reply about the night sky. KN hasn't gone into much detail concerning that and I don't want to go against his world design.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Nov, 2017 - 12:03am

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 265

Feel free to describe the night sky there is only one moon that most can see but actually there are two. The second one is dark and black hard to see. The bright moon is a bit bigger than the one we see here and the smaller black moon is always low in the sky and if you do not know where to look you will miss it.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 8th Nov, 2017 - 12:28am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.