3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 266 of 616

As everyone starts heading towards the dining - Page 266 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Nov, 2017 - 5:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 266

Stepping aside, I quietly speak to Rachel “Rachel, I know from your appearance, habits and Ghost that you’ve aligned closely with the elemental power of nature and all it’s beauty. Can I ask a favour? Now that I’ve entered this realm, I’ve a long time dream that I can finally make happen, and you are uniquely suited to perhaps help. I’ve always wanted to meet a true spirit of nature - dryads, niads, kelpie, sulpha, etc. Is there some chance of such a creature you know that I could talk to, or even see, in this place? I’ve always found peace in the woods, and the thought of actual, living nature spirits that I’d have the privilege of seeing thrills me!

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2017 - 6:52am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Involving the discussion of Qwantithalica, I will say, "As I had said, my offer to help us still intended, I'm willing to help in this situation. We just haven't exactly had the best time or place yet." With the business involving the tunnels and newcomers, it hadn't come up.

Looking to Jason, I will offer this, "If you like, I could speak with her after practice. Perhaps take her a side and see if I could talk to her about it." It might be a case of taking care of it because of it being brought up, yet I didn't see an issue with such timing.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Nov, 2017 - 3:45pm

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I look at Grant and Vickie and address their questions." The night sky… there is one noticeable moon that is a fair bit bigger than our moon back home. There is another also that you can see. It is very hard to pick out. It is small and black and is hard to pick out if you don't know where to look. It is always low on the horizon when visible."

I stop and purse my lips thoughtfully for a moment." Grant, as to the forest spirits.. I have met none yet. We haven't ventured very far out from this stronghold so far and much of the time has been in underground caverns. I'm sure we will meet some soon. I highly look forward to that as well."

I glance back to Jason." So .. Jason. How will we add the newcomers into our formation. Normally I go in the lead with Ghost and you and Thomas support from a distance. What do you think now as to that with Vickie and Grant?"

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Nov, 2017 - 1:00pm

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 266 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I'll shake my head at Thomas' offer, "We're going into a dangerous situation tomorrow. Even if the talk goes well, she is likely to be upset and not focused for some time. That could very easily lead to her or others being hurt. Can someone say otherwise? Seriously, I don't know for sure."

On Rachel's query, I'll say, "All things considered, I was going to suggest that Grant stay by or just behind you Rachel, acting to support you and Ghost in melee. For Vickie I was going to suggest that she use her crossbow in conjunction with myself and Thalica's squad."

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"As you choose, Jason. It'll take me a while to get up to speed with your tactics and such, but I'm equally at home with bow or sword, at this stage. I think having a second sword would be better, though, as that will give the enemy force split targets of attention."

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"That was a recommendation, not an order Grant. You ultimately need to decide where you're most comfortable for yourself."

"The logic behind what I said is simply while Ghost has been doing the heavy lifting on the front line, he could use someone on his other flank. Between that and the fact that we already have a large number of people working bows from behind… "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 266

"At this point, I'm not sure what my 'comfortable position' is going to be." I say with a grin. "I'll swing my blade up front, for now, and if that proves wrong, I'll reposition as needed. I'll definitely try to avoid over swings towards Ghost, however!"

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 266

As everyone starts heading towards the dining hall Qwantithalica will come up the Jason and put her arm through his holding his hand. "I heard you talking about me lover and how you kept looking over at me. I know it is hard being apart at times but I think I should come help warm you bed soon. That way we will not be so far apart all the time. That is unless you do not want me?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.