3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 269 of 616

Once they were away from the others, I offering - Page 269 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Nov, 2017 - 5:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Nov, 2017 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 269

"It sounds a lot worse than a love potion would be. Something innate - not a curse or a spell - that makes you permanently fastened onto someone. Horrible when it's not mutual. If this is what she is experiencing, you are going to have a quest to do to release her from this tender imprisonment. The library is large enough that it may contain more data, but it'll take me a while to go through it. I'll spend what time I can researching the condition, as best I can."
"With regard to the languages, I've not worried about it, figuring I would learn by immersion, as I go. You've been here long enough to acquire language skills without any special magic, so I figured it was going to be a matter of me learning on my own. Also, I've been having a bit of an intellectual orgy in the library, these past two days, with all the new information and rules to learn, that it hasn't been of top concern." I smile ruefully, shrugging my shoulders as I continue "I'll maybe meet with these language teachers when we return, if there isn't enough time to gain one or two tongues."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Nov, 2017 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod, "I certainly intend to do some research myself, hopefully an answer can be found. Need to ask the locals about it as well."

"At the very least it would be good to confirm whether or not this… condition is indeed going on."

I shut my eyes and sigh, "And here I was thinking that this couldn't get more complicated. If this Finding has occurred, then even breaking her heart with the expectation of it healing isn't an option."

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2017 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: . Grant you will only be able to learn a new language by paying for it and having a spell cast upon you from one of the languages that those around speak. I will send you a list later on. Studying in the library will not give you a new language.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 6:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 269 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Seeing Grant approach I nod and retire." Goodnight you two." Ghost pads silently behind me. I head up to my new room and lock the door behind me." Well, that is another day down Ghost. Hopefully tomorrow we can take care of whatever is in the tunnel." I lay there lonely and sad thinking of home. I'm still missing Den and it has had an effect on me. I toss and turn for a while before falling asleep at last.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Well, I don't think speculating on this is getting us any further right now Grant. I suggest getting a good meal and some sleep, its a big day tomorrow."

I'll seek Thalica out, and give her a big hug, wishing I could protect her from this. I'll spend the rest of the evening asking about her life, how she grew up, what kinds of things she hopes to do, etc. In turn I'll share much of myself.

Privately, I had to admit I had come to enjoy her presence, more so than as the adopted daughter I had once thought she might become when I first entertained the notion of bringing her under my wing as an apprentice. Concern that she may not be choosing this with a clear mind stays my hand, not a lack of interest.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Continuing with my evening, I greet and say good night as I head to bath and bed, well-worn in both mind and body.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 269

I am waiting for Thomas to respond before I move this game forward. Since he took Qwantithalica to the side to talk to her. What he says could make a difference if she is there at the evening meal or not.

11th Nov, 2017 - 5:57am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 269

The Storyteller says...

Once they were away from the others, I offering a reassuring smile. The path I take being towards that of the fort's garden area or a place with flowers. If there is not such, or at least decently nearby, I will simply have us sit under the shade of a tree.

Gesturing for Qwantithalica to sit, I will ask the perhaps obvious question in a tone both friendly yet with soft teasing or amusement, "You are quite smitten with Jason are you not? I feel it has been quite telling for many, especially for your mentor and savior." I consider the young elf, though older then myself by quite a bit.

Continuing I offer the inquiry, speaking in elven, "Perhaps even among the elves there are stories of heroes saving beautiful maidens, of the knight or champion who saves the the fair damsel, and the two fall deeply on love." There was perhaps a strong chance that such stories could exist among the elves, if perhaps different then human culture.

I consider the elf girl, waiting to see a response or reaction from Qwantithalica before continuing. I was going to have the point of why I wished to speak with her sink in slowly.

Out of Character: Apologies, I was in part waiting for her to make a reply and showing her willingness to go with me. I will post assuming she had.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Nov, 2017 - 5:59am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.