3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 271 of 616

I awake refreshed and well rested. I dress - Page 271 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Nov, 2017 - 8:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 271

I return her hug warmly, "Shall we begin anew? I wish to know more of you, and you should know more of me. We're not needed anywhere else tonight I don't think. Shall we spend the rest of the evening sharing stories?"

Presuming she agrees, I will tell her of my life on Earth, explaining what I can of the differences, both the ugly and the wondrous.

I'll spend the evening simply getting to know this woman whom fate seems to have bound to my side.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Nov, 2017 - 12:35am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

She will gladly go off with you Jason and share stories with you from her life and listen to what you tell her of your life.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Glad that we seem to have at least reached a new understanding, I'll talk with her for some time. Eventually, I'll say, "Get some rest Thalica. There is much for us to do tomorrow. I look forward to more nights like this."

I'll try to wrap things up, and get some rest myself.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 271 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

She will stand up and hug you tightly before bidding you good night as she leaves and heads for her rooms. She has a nice smile as she leaves.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Spotting Thomas on my way back in. I'll briefly wander over.

"Thank you for the attempt to assist me, but I think it might be best not to broach the subject with her again, not without major cause. Suffice it to say, I was wrong. She knows exactly what she is getting into. I can hardly claim to suddenly be sure how to handle this, but for now at least, Thalica and I will be figuring it out together."

"Good night Thomas, sleep well."

Out of Character: I think that wraps the evening up.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Nov, 2017 - 3:46am

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The night passes quietly and you all are up shortly after the dawn of the first sun. The day is proving to be a nice day. Qwantithalica and her team are sitting at one of the tables with their gear as the eat and talk among themselves. Qwantithalica and anoother elf girl are whispering to each other as Jason walks into the room. The other girls eyes Jason and blushes at something Qwantithalica. She laughs at her friends reaction and then gets up and comes over to Jason with her smile that she saves for him and gives him a quick hug before returning to her friends.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 271

Greeting Thalica for the day, I'll let her get back to her friends, and get something light to eat.

I'm eager to see this task done, so I can get back to what I'm increasingly considering my real job.

I'll see if any of the others have things to discuss. If not, I'll make a quick check on the supplies and gear, making sure everything is ready to go.

12th Nov, 2017 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 271

The Learner says...

I awake refreshed and well rested. I dress for the day's journey gather what gear I will need and go into the dining hall for a light breakfast. When I arrive, I feel things with Jason and Qwantithalica are good and there a 'harmony" there. I get a plate of food and seek out the others if they are there, if not will find a table and eat my meal.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.